This thread is privately moderated by kydawg1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 04, 2021, 06:16 AM
Trader Rating: 104
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
$110.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

BNIB Fatshark Quanum Genesis Diversity Antenna HD FPV Box Goggles Lightweight

Brand new Goggles in package never removed from box - non smoker home.

These were my spare goggle sets for family and backup, never opened, never used and factory fresh. Great deal.

I have 2 of these as my old personal goggles and they were without a doubt my favorite box goggles. They were lightweight and the pictures was great. I have HDO2s now.... and still Love using these because of how immersive it is with the big screen.

Paypal accepted.

I have 4 new units for sale - Price is for 1 goggle set only.

Old battery included showing holding 1/2 charge for storage... but no promise they will be that good. 1000mah only anyways, so get a good high capacity pack. Any Fatshark Goggle pack will work with these Goggles.

If you are interested in more than one set, I will give you an improved lowest price total.

These sold for over $200USD.... these are a killer deal and a great starter set, or spare set for ride alongs. If these don't sell...I will surely use them.

Buyer pays shipping + Insurance (required).

Selling off lots of my Hobby Stuff and Rare Kits collection for a couple new FPV Quad Projects coming up.

No Warranty is implied or included with any sales on RCGroups. This item is Factory New. I will gladly test the goggles to ensure they work before shipment if the seller
requests me to do so. Otherwise these items have never been removed from the packaging.

See my other SALES threads....I have multiple Fatshark Goggles, Airplane, Drone and RC cars/trucks for sale. Many RARE collector kits.

=======================================

Description from HobbyKing Website - No longer in production.

The guys over at Quanum in partnership with renowned FPV Goggle designers Fatshark have done it again as they usher in the new era for FPV Goggles and again set the benchmark for others to follow with the new Quanum Genesis HD FPV Goggle. The Genesis will be the perfect companion for the new wave of HD Digital FPV drone racing systems coming to market this year and for any analog FPV equipment currently on the market.

Molded in yellow plastic and black lightweight foam this headset with its ergonomic faceplate area and adjustable three position head strap system has been optimized for comfort.

Integrated into the headset design is a massive high quality 5.5” LCD screen (non blue screen) with magnification lens capable of 1280x720p resolution and a 32 channel diversity receiver module which includes Raceband. The headset also incorporates a Mini HDMI port and AV IN port allowing an external FPV signal source to be used along with an AV OUT port and a micro USB port for firmware upgrades.

The 5-way joystick and OSD allows for brightness and contrast adjustments and band/channel selections are just a push button operation away.

Get amongst the action and Immerse yourself with the new Quanum Fatshark Genesis.

Features:
• Large 5.5" HD Monitor (1280x720p) with non blue screen
• 2.5 X binocular magnification lens
• PAL or NTSC auto selection
• Integrated 32 channel diversity receiver with two SMA antenna ports
• Autosave settings after power off
• Joystick controlled OSD menu items
• 3 position harness head strap
• Mini HDMI Port
• Supports current AV cabling (AV IN and AV OUT)
• Audio Port
• Micro USB Port for firmware upgrades

Specification:
Screen Size: 5.5” LCD
Resolution: 1280x720p resolution
Display Ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
FOV: 4:3 FOV = 39 degrees, 16:9 FOV = 48 degrees
Video Format Supported: PAL or NTSC auto selection
Magnification: 2.5X binocular magnifier
Receiver: 32 Channel Diversity including race band
Working Voltage: DC input 7- 13V, [email protected] (RF mode) / [email protected] (AV mode)
Brightness: 340cd/m2
Working environment: -20~60 degrees celsius
Operating Language: English Only
Input Voltage: 7~13V DC
Weight: 403g (not including battery)

Included:
1 x Quanum Genesis Goggle (including diversity receiver and 2.5 binocular magnification)
2 x Antenna
1 x Battery Extension Cable
1 x Manual
Battery 1000maH >>> again these are old, so may not be very good. They have never been charged.

Channels:
CH1 CH2 CH3 CH4 CH5 CH6 CH7 CH8
Fat Shark/IRC: 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880 MHz
RaceBand: 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917 MHz
Band A: 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725 MHz
Band E: 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945 Mhz
Last edited by kydawg1; May 04, 2021 at 02:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply