This thread is privately moderated by techspy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2021, 09:48 PM
Trader Rating: 55
Thread OP
$400.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Inspire1, Phantom, Solo's etc

2 3DR Solo's $400 PLUS shipping Paypal

Both have the backpack, GoPro gimbal and chargers and upgraded ublox GPS

Solo 1:
2 batteries, GoPro 3 w/extra batteries and multi charger.
Solo 2:
3 batteries, GoPro4 black w/extra batteries and multi charger, ND Filters, extra props, patch antennas.

Both of these have been updated to the latest FW as of a couple years ago. Both worked fine last time used. Batteries are fairly old but none showed any issue with low run times the last time used however no guarantee on the batteries. No crashes or hard landings.

Phantom 4 Pro (V1) $600 shipped CONUS
- Hard case
- 2 batteries
- ND filters
- Multi Charger
- 3d printed crystal sky mount

This is on the latest FW but has had NFZ removed. As long as you don't update the FW or geo, it should work with the stock app. but modded app recommended. Or, you can update to the latest FW via assistant and have it back to stock. I won't provide any additional info on this mod. Do a search if you want to know more. No crashes or hard landings. Batteries are in good shape and I haven't noticed any loss of flight time but no guarantee on the batteries.

Inspire 1 $1000 shipped CONUS
- X3 camera
- OEM case
- 2 chargers
- 4 batteries 3 TB47s (one is not any good but just use it for ground testing) and one TB48 (this one has very few flights on it)
- Dual controllers
- ND filters
- Extra props (also has the prop locks to prevent props from backing off in flight)

This is on the latest FW but has had NFZ removed. As long as you don't update the FW or geo, it should work with the stock app. but modded app recommended. Or, you can update to the latest FW via assistant and have it back to stock. I won't provide any additional info on this mod. Do a search if you want to know more. No crashes or hard landings. Batteries are in good shape and I haven't noticed any loss of flight time but no guarantee on the batteries.

TWO DJI CrystalSkys 7.85" high brightness (not ultra) $800 shipped CONUS
- 4 batteries and charging hub
- Power supply for charger (not included when purchased new)
- Mavic etc mount
- Mavic 2 to charging hub adapter (lets you charge using a Mavic 2 charger)

This is on one firmware version back and is rooted with google playstore installed so you can install any compatible android app without having to use amazon store. It will come ready for you to login with your google playstore account. Or you can update to the latest FW and have it back to stock. Used very little.

NOTE: I only have one charging hub. Otherwise there are 2 complete CrystalSkys See pict for items included.

If you want to combine any of the above let me know and I will provide a better price.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply