This thread is privately moderated by Shogun, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2021, 08:37 PM
Trader Rating: 65
Thread OP
$42.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Books - Helicopter Manual, RC Airplanes and Model Engine

Clearing my book shelf. 3 Books on sale:
Ray's Complete Helicopter Manual 3rd Edition - Ray Hostetler 1991
Getting Started in Radio Control Airplanes - Gerry Yarrish 2004
Model Engine - Harold Cunningham 1976

Due to the age of the books, there is some shelf wear and corners curled as you can see from the photos. There is some writing on the inside of the Helicopter Manual book.
I am looking for $42 shipped for all the 3 books as I can package and ship the books together with Paypal fees included.

To separate, I would need $17 each to cover shipping and PP fees.
Thanks for looking
to remove ads between posts
May 04, 2021, 04:58 PM
Trader Rating: 96

Engine Book

I will take the engine book. Just need your PayPal info...Thanks, John
Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Trader Rating: 65
Thread OP
Thanks John. I received your paypal. Engine Book sold.

The other 2 books are still remaining. How about $25 shipped for both.
Ray's Complete Helicopter Manual 3rd Edition - Ray Hostetler 1991
Getting Started in Radio Control Airplanes - Gerry Yarrish 2004

Quick Reply