This thread is privately moderated by Glitchy647, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2021, 08:21 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

TBS Long Range Pro Gear

2.4GHz TBS gear, plus their professional line of analog equipment. Used in my TBS Caipirinha for 3 years- everything works. $100, free shipping in continental US. Comes with:

- TBS Groundstation
- TBS 11DBi Yagi
- TBS 2.4GHz 500mw Unify
- TBS Core Pro
- TBS Blackbox
- TBS GPS/Compass

PM me if you have any questions or want to purchase.

- TBS Groundstation: One unit, designed to be tripod mounted on either its bottom or side, carries an antenna, has a build-in TBS Tuned receiver, built-in screen you can turn on or off for your spotter, plus 3 video out ports- 2 RCA and one ethernet-style. It also has 2 USB ports so you can charge your phone, goggle batteries, or whatever else on the field. Also has a video-out port for a transmitter (also included!) so you can repeat the signal back to your goggles and go completely wireless. Runs off a 3S (11.1v) battery only!

- TBS 11DBi Yagi Antenna: Designed for the TBS Groundstation, it mounts to the top or side of the unit and plugs into the side of the groundstation. Very light and easy to take on hikes. When used with the groundstation you can fold up the entire tripod and put it on your backpack very easily.

- TBS Unify 2.4 500mw: Not to be confused with the 5.8GHz Unify, this is basically a Lawmate transmitter with some added TBS goodies for reliability.

-TBS Core Pro is an OSD designed especially for the TBS Discovery Pro and Flying Wings. Has a built in 100A current sensor, updates and allows you to change interface over USB or wirelessly when connected with crossfire. Seamlessly works with all other TBS equipment. Blackbox and GPS are plug-and-play.

-TBS GPS + Compass: Just a standard GPS/Compass Unit. Should work outside of TBS equipment as well, but I haven't verified this.

-TBS Blackbox: Works with the Core Pro and GPS to track your flights and onboard battery, sensors and telemetry, allowing you to see a breakdown of everything happening onboard. Lets you import flights into Google Earth and see the whole flight path accurately mapped with altitude.

please take my stuff i dont want it anymore
Last edited by Glitchy647; Yesterday at 07:31 PM. Reason: Price drop by another $50
to remove ads between posts
Today, 05:32 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Still available?

Quick Reply