This thread is privately moderated by Rymaveros, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2021, 07:54 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Freewing 70mm F-16 | Custom with "Iron Eagle" paint scheme and upgrades!

Selling, but also open to trades for a 3D or STOL type plane.

This Freewing 70mm F-16 started from the 4s PNP version and was upgraded with several items:
Also includes:
  • Admiral 6ch receiver with gyro. Configuration is set up to use Flaperons (flaps using the ailerons)
  • Hobbywing ESC Programming card (new, unopened)

Customization: It has been repainted in the paint/decal scheme of the classic 80s movie "Iron Eagle". Which is basically Israeli camo pattern with US insignia. The paint was Liquitex's water-based acrylic spray paint and the decals are from Callie Graphics.

Flight History: This plane has only been flown 2 times!! Last fall, I flew it once with the the 4s setup. The front retract went bad, so I replaced it with a brand new one. I then did the camo paint and upgraded the motor for 6s and flew it once using the originally 60amp ESC, just to test the difference. This winter I added the decals and upgraded to 80amp ESC with EC5 connector. So the ESC has
never been used beyond testing it to get it set up.

Pickup: Won't ship, but would consider some sort of half-way meet up for someone in the midwest area.

Extra purchase: I also have three 6s 4000 mAh Admiral batteries that I can include for $50 each. These batteries have each only been used one time last fall and have been in storage charge for the winter.
Last edited by Rymaveros; Yesterday at 05:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 05, 2021, 08:14 PM
Trader Rating: 106
Would you consider a trade or partial trade? I have tons of warbirds edf's and other types of aircraft. I live in Lakeville but work at msp airport.
May 07, 2021, 12:39 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncebk2003
Would you consider a trade or partial trade? I have tons of warbirds edf's and other types of aircraft. I live in Lakeville but work at msp airport.
I got a message saying your RC Groups inbox was full, but if you end up cleaning it out, I can send you my personal email address that you can send some pictures to. Thanks!
Last edited by Rymaveros; May 07, 2021 at 01:52 PM.

Quick Reply