This thread is privately moderated by Jim Cruiser, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2021, 05:23 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

SHADOW Vintage - NEW - from Fly By Night Models from the 80s

Here I have a Brand New Vintage 80s Slope Soarer from "Fly By Night" Models, and it is called the SHADOW !!! I bought this Brand New way back then, and it has been sitting in the Original Box til now, I am cleaning everything out of my garage. This thing is Brand New in the Box, and everything is there, Even the Original Shadow Flyer with the Specs., Full Hardware Package, Clear Pre-formed Canopy, Fiberglass Fuselage, Foam Core Wings, Pre-cut Balsa and Hardwood Kit. As I have said, everything is Brand New and in Excellent Condition. Never had the opportunity to fly this one of course, but have talked to and read a lot about how a Great Flyer it really is. I sold my Bob Martin SR7, and the Bob Martin Coyote, and gave the smaller planes away, and now this is the Last of the Planes. Not sure how much the shipping would be, and that would depend on what Zip Code you want it sent to. I have never used this Classified section, so if someone does want to buy it, I am not sure what goes on next, or how they would contact me. In other words, I am a New Guy to this Classified !!

Jim Cruiser
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2021, 05:29 PM
Trader Rating: 0
64" from the box.
May 03, 2021, 08:06 PM
Trader Rating: 28
He meant 1980s

Quick Reply