This thread is privately moderated by daveapplemotors, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2021, 03:58 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Thread OP
$110.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

RTF Blade ncpx beginners package with spares

Real RTF: Aircraft, TX, batteries, and charger.

New spares :
Main Blades - at least 4 pair are new
tail rotors
Swash NIB

One or two of the spare main motors is new. I bought a couple of nanos to convert to double brushless years ago and removed the gears from the motors without using them.

Used:
Feathering shafts, frame grips, shafts, tail motors/booms, tail rotors, gears, tail fins

There are AA batteries in the TX. It flies 3D and has a throttle hold. I tested it. Some of the lipos are good. The Thunder Power charger can charge four lipos at a time.

Caveat: I am not certain all the used tail motors are good. But I know the spare air frame, servos and tail motor is good. It flew before I removed the board.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply