This thread is privately moderated by bh1989, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2021, 02:05 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Thread OP
$400.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

ARRMA Notorious 6s version with Battery

Up for sale is a Arrma Notorious. I purchased this in December 2019 brand new. It has only been ran a handful of times. I did change out the center diff fluid to 100k weight. The truck has normal wear and tear for this type of truck. The body is scratched up, the chassis has some scratches. Please look at all pictures. The truck operates as it should. I just don't use it anymore. I ran it once over this past summer and it has sat since. Truck is a bit dusty and dirty as it has been sitting in my garage. This truck truly is a beast. It will do wheelies on demand, it will do a backflip from a standstill and is super fast. Please feel free to PM for any questions or offers.

I will also include a HRB 6s Battery

Shipping can be arranged, PM for details.

RADIO AND RECEIVER are NOT INCLUDED> I swapped out the radio when I bought the truck and don't have the factory radio anymore. You will need to add your own transmitter and receiver.

Asking $400 plus shipping
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply