This thread is privately moderated by Slopeman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2021, 12:06 PM
Trader Rating: 30
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Nan Xplorer Full Flying Elevator

Hello,
I have two full flying elevators that fit the early Nan Xplorer fuselages. They have two carbon rods that go through the rudder. They are not for the newer fuselage styles that get bolted down from the bottom.

Elevator one has the American flag on it, it has a fixed winch line cut and a light grease on the righ site that has been reinforced with Ca. I have flown it at least 30 times and have had not issues whatsoever. This piece weighs 53 grams.

Other Elevator is a super light version for the early morning flights in light condition. The pink foam elevator weighs just 35 grams and made my Xploder rather nose heavy. This thing is really light but fragile. I stored it most of the time and is has some pressure dents but otherwise real nice.

50$ for each elevator + plus shipping - you get a combo deal for both. I am in the Bay Area so happy to meet here.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply