May 04, 2021, 09:34 AM
•••••••••••
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.P.
The Canadian Horus site doesn’t make you order the bundle, but the cost of just the Tx is $20 cdn more than the bundle on the US site.
check out the pricing of the EU warehouse it's even more frustrating.
to remove ads between posts
May 04, 2021, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.P.
+1

The Canadian Horus site doesn’t make you order the bundle, but the cost of just the Tx is $20 cdn more than the bundle on the US site.
Actually, correction (I ordered mine from there), the Canadian Site ONLY has the bundles in there. My ETA is sometime this week.

If you email them (go to the bottom of the page on HorusRC.ca which is Horusrc.com/ca ) they answer pretty quickly. A few friends and I organized a group purchase through them, and they did accommodate us.

Quick Reply