RCGroups Place of the Month - BigSky Hobby

This month's featured Place is BigSky Hobby located in Eagan, Minnesota.

Splash

RCGroups April Place of the Month

Every month we like to feature a group from our Places page. There are literally thousands of Places listed, pointing out sites like flying fields, hobby shops, race tracks and boat ponds all over the world. The RC Map is a great way to find a new place near you and meet some new friends.

This month's featured Place is BigSky Hobby located in Eagan, Minnesota. Big Sky Hobby is a retail hobby store that specializes in RC airplanes and helicopters, as well as RC boats, cars and trucks. The store opened at this location on October 1, 2008.

Big Sky Hobby is owned by Jeremy Steinmueller, who has not only been involved in all kinds of RC for over 20 years, he has worked in and owned RC hobby shops for over 15 years! He is well-known throughout the Midwest and even the nation for his knowledge and expertise. Jeremy is at the store every day during business hours, Monday through Saturday, 10 am 6 pm, with Yoshi the Big Sky Hobby Mascot. He welcomes any questions you have.

Check out the BigSky Hobby Places Page Here

Apr 27, 2021, 08:55 AM
I think I just want to fly
That's where I shopped when I lived in MN. Jeremy knows how to run a Hobby Shop. .
Apr 27, 2021, 02:32 PM
I used to buy stuff from them at the Toledo Show. Always good prices and nice people.
Apr 28, 2021, 10:11 AM
This bird you cant change.
Nicely stocked hobby store..
Apr 28, 2021, 10:16 AM
Southwest VA, USA
Jason,

Please update the URL of the "Places" link in the RC Groups main webpage header.
Every time I clicked on it, I got the "Error 500: Internal Server Error" message.
It is pointed to the this URL, "https://www.rcgroups.com/places/",

The "Places Page" you have here in this article is pointed to , "https://www.rcgroups.com/places/1-rc-place-directory".

Thanks.
Apr 28, 2021, 07:20 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
I know I've been trying to get that link fixed for awhile. Long story for why it's taking so long, but it's literally the current issue I'm pressing.
Apr 29, 2021, 10:58 PM
I'd rather be flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhea
That's where I shopped when I lived in MN. Jeremy knows how to run a Hobby Shop. .
Yup! I also shop there.

Joel
Latest blog entry: Eflite 2.1m Carbon-Z Cub SS
Apr 30, 2021, 03:27 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
I met Jeremy when he was still at Hobby Warehouse in Richfield. Haven't been to Big Sky yet, but after seeing this thread I'm sure I can find an excuse to stop by this weekend

Quick Reply