This thread is privately moderated by Whoisjoshh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 20, 2021, 08:56 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Mugen seiki mbx8 eco and nitro buggies

Please review pics of everything included, tons of used and new spares enough to keep you racing for a long time. Both cars have been rebuilt and freshened up several times . I'd have to say about the only thing left original on both cars is the chassis, shock towers , and radio trays. Lots of extra shocks , springs , I have another bag of springs ill included thats not pictured , set of mip bypass valves , 2 sets of brass pistons. Lots of different sway bars , also have a brand new set of aluminum chassis skidplates not pictured . Bodies are all pretty rough but still usable. Also included is two 4 cell smc lipos about a year old . No electronics, no motor or engine , no wheels or tires included . I'm also posting a brand new in box mbx8 eco team Edition for sale on here as well . Will take 500 local pickup or 550 shipped . Thanks for looking
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply