The RCGroups 2021 Trade Show!

The 2021 RCG trade show is about to go down!

Splash

RCGroups.com Online Trade Show 2021

Since the Toledo trade show is no more I wanted to create a way for our favorite hobby companies to bring out new products and even offer a few show deals! This means you can check out all of the new offerings from the comfort of your home! Last year's online trade show went great. Some vendors sold out all their stock before the show ended!

The RCG online trade show will last longer than a traditional show. I'm working with RC companies to make this feel like a real show.

Dates - April 21st - 27th

Where - You can find it at the top of the forums.

Things to look forward to...

• Show deals/discounts
  • Contests
  • And more!

Vendors

If you are an RC company and want to be a part of this please contact me at this link. I have multiple options to offer. No gas costs, hotel rooms or expensive dinners.

*All off-topic and negative posts will be redacted.

Show Link

https://www.rcgroups.com/rcgroups-20...ade-show-1151/

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Apr 21, 2021 at 01:22 PM..
This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 20, 2021, 02:03 PM
Design Engineer
Woot! This is gonna be great!
Apr 20, 2021, 04:20 PM
What do you mean no more? I was just there two weeks ago.

Proof-
https://toledorcswapmeet.com/
Apr 20, 2021, 04:27 PM
That was just the swap meet. The trade show floor thing, with vendors, manufacturers, contest models, etc., was last held in 2019, and afterwards it was announced that it would not return.

Andy
Apr 20, 2021, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
That was just the swap meet. The trade show floor thing, with vendors, manufacturers, contest models, etc., was last held in 2019, and afterwards it was announced that it would not return.

Andy
Oh! I stand corrected. Sorry.
Apr 20, 2021, 07:33 PM
Electron Whisperer
Swap meet was great, now we can add this to it and make it grow. I enjoyed meeting the entire Willy Nillies crew, Big Hank and seeing a lot of my swap meet friends and making new ones.
Old Apr 20, 2021, 08:19 PM
kitchenman
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Redacted Content. It is temporarily hidden while kitchenman edits it.
Apr 21, 2021, 12:38 AM
I hope this online trade show will be able to be "attended" by folks that are NOT RCG members. Most of the guys at the clubs I frequent don't "do" Fakebook or RCG. I'd like to be able to promote this online trade show to them (via club newsletter). But if they need to have a log in then I doubt they will be interested. If RCG is one of the vendors they might pick up more members.
Apr 21, 2021, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenman
Total BS. Zoom trade show what a sorry sight.

Get you mask off. Pants on and get on with it. Now if yor not in good health, take precaution. We liv life with no mask, going out, socializing for about a year now. Sorry for you others with politicians ruining your lives...
Toledo Show did not fade away because of COVID. The end of the show was already in the works before that. My understanding is that financial reasons were behind the demise.
Apr 21, 2021, 06:53 AM
Ok, so it is the 21st, now what? is there a time it starts and when, where and how long? All day, just a few hours?
Apr 21, 2021, 08:38 AM
RCG Admin
Soon.... Once it kicks off today it will be up and go until the 27th.
Apr 21, 2021, 10:01 AM
can't wait, will be my maiden!
Apr 21, 2021, 11:00 AM
Where is the link?
Apr 21, 2021, 11:01 AM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
Not live yet! I have a few more stories to finish and then I will get it all in place!
Apr 21, 2021, 01:22 PM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
LIVE - https://www.rcgroups.com/rcgroups-20...ade-show-1151/

Quick Reply