This thread is privately moderated by Blaze0021, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 19, 2021, 12:32 AM
Thread OP
Video

Dancing Wings Hobby 1.2m Eagle Presentation Flight

Here is my Dancing Wings Hobby 1.2m wingspan Eagle enjoying a brisk Sunday flight with the rest of the guys here at the field. Internal specs and additional info described after 6 seconds into the video.

Dancing Wings Hobby 1.2m Eagle Presentation Flight (8 min 51 sec)

I apologize in advance for this long video, but the full video was just too much fun to watch in its entirety. I had also already been flying 4 minutes into the lipo pack until I asked Mike to catch some close flybys with his iPhone 11. He just ended up recording the whole thing which actually turned out great.

The Dancing Wings Hobby Eagle 1.2m is definitely in a category of its own with it’s unique fun factor. And with the current setup (specs and info described within 6 seconds into the video), this evil eagle is more than able to “doppelgäng” the real thing.. that is, until you see it barrel roll, loop, immelman, split-s, fly inverted, and zoom climb straight up LOL.

This bird is a keeper!!

SPECIFICATIONS & INFO

Motor: DYS 2830 1300KV BL
Propeller: APC 8X4.1 SF 3D
Receiver: Spektrum AR630 Wireless
Transmitter: Spektrum DX8 G2
ESC: Eflite 30a Pro Switch-Mode BEC BL ESC
Servos: Twisted Hobbys ICE 9g Digital Micro (4)
Agility Modification: Ailerons Added To Main Wing
Battery: Pulse 3S 1350mAh 75C (116 Grams)
AUW: 530 Grams
CG: 60mm From Leading Edge of Main Wing
Forward Programming: AS3X-Only
Rates: Aileron 80% w/ 1% Expo Elevator 100% w/ 1% Expo Rudder 100% w/ 0% Expo
Mixes Used: Aileron / Rudder Mix 100%
Built By: Robert "Doc" Mickelsen
Pilot: Derick "Blaze" Aquino
Cameraman: Mike "Deuces Wild" Frontiero
Shot With: iPhone 11 on 1080p 60fps
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply