This thread is privately moderated by kennym, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 18, 2021, 01:06 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

MuchMore Racing FLETA Pro V2 ESC--Programmer--Motor

.I jumped the gun and I guess that with health issues that I have to change hobbies so it never got off and going. This also will sure save taxes no doubt-lolo.
All this is brand new and only package that was opened was the motor to take a picture of it but the others are factory sealed.
**MuchMore Racing FLETA Pro V2 ESC(Paid $177)--Now $140 Plus shipping
**MuchMore Racing FLETA Super High Response Program Card(Paid $30)---Now $23 Plus shipping.
**MuchMore Racing FLETA ZX V2 4.0T JOE PILLARS TUNED DRAG SPEC(Paid $126)---Now $100 Plus shipping.
NOTE- this is a Joe Piller tuned motor but they have a cheaper 4.0 that is for $89.99 so look at their page for additional info on the 2 motors.
NOTE-Fans sold
++ If the Motor is bought it will come with a free 1 up racing mask
++ If the ESC and Program card is bought together then it will come with a new 1up racing x-large t shirt.
++ If all the Motor-Esc and program card is bought together then they will come with the shirt and mask.
Additional pics upon request--I will try to answer the questions the best I can....thank yall for taking time and looking at what I have.-
(Also fans are sold)
Last edited by kennym; Apr 19, 2021 at 02:10 PM. Reason: last price drop
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply