This thread is privately moderated by chopper_crazy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 16, 2021, 01:01 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$1,200.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Entire Electric Boat Collection RTR with Batteries

I have decided this year to concentrate more on flying helis and planes and won't have time to enjoy this collection. We also sold our cabin in Michigan which was the only place I ever used them. My loss is your gain.
All of these boats are like new with no major scratches or issues. All boats have esc's converted to EC5 plugs. I have boxes and manuals for all of them. They are all RTR with radios. At this time I am not willing to split up, looking to sell as a complete package with local pickup only.

Here are the details of what is included:
ProBoat Blackjack 29" V1 - 2 runs - completely stock
ProBoat Shockwave - 6 runs - completely stock
Traxxas Spartan - 8 runs - includes RC Boat Bitz dual rudder, motor cooler, turn fins, splash guard and Oxidean Marine water tubing
Traxxas M41 Snapon - 10 runs - includes RC Bot Bitz dual rudder, motor cooler and Oxidean Marine water tubing

Also includes 8 - 3 Cell 5000mAh 50C Lipo Batteries in perfect condition, all with EC5 plugs, all with 10 cycles or less on them.

I have over $2000 invested in this complete package. Looking to sell as one lot for $1200.00 Buyer must pick up. Not looking for any trades. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2021, 01:23 PM
Trader Rating: 45
This is a nice collection of boats! Good luck with your sale!
Latest blog entry: Life Updates :)
Apr 17, 2021, 10:32 AM
Trader Rating: 5
Really wish you weren't in OH. I want that M41. GLWS.
Apr 17, 2021, 10:41 AM
Trader Rating: 3
bucky420 raptor
If your a heli guy , I have a post looking to trade acouple helis for boats a few posts down in this classified boat forum. However shipping would probably be a deal breaker! Nice collection

Quick Reply