StirlingKit - Info and Show Discount!

The whole Stirlingkit team is committed to providing customers with low-price and high-quality products as well as professional customer service.

Splash

We are an online retailer and modification service specializing in Stirling Engine model and accessories. its business to international e-commerce services, it has become an online retailer selling almost everything you may need or think of.

Show Special - 12% Off!

Stirlingkit is offering a coupon code for the trade show. Just enter "RCG" in the coupon area when checking out!

Why choose Stirlingkit.com?

• Varieties of best products
  • Professional customer service;
  • Free Shipping;
  • No minimum order quantity;
  • We support PayPaland credit card payment methods;
  • Drop-shipping orders delivered directly to your customers and other partnership program

Visit the Site

Head over to Stirlingkit to see RC planes, sailplanes, cars and more!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Apr 21, 2021 at 11:50 AM..
Apr 23, 2021, 12:18 PM
killickb
Not sure about this outfit. Prices seem outrageous. Descriptions for the airplane models are a huge joke and the statement that you might have to straighten out the airframe due to environmental warping ( that is my interpretation) is a new one !
Their model engine range is very intriguing though, could play with those all day long !
Apr 24, 2021, 05:55 AM
Proud of Brushless Sprouts
A 1300mm balsa ARF trainer for $420, electronics excluded!
The wings are yellow so they're probably made of gold

The translation work screams Chinese scammer site.

EDIT to Mod: What exactly is wrong with my post?
I'm not trying to disagree or to start a discussion, I just want to know where I went wrong.
I've tried to reply to the PM I got from RCGroups but it says your inbox is full.

Regards,
CC
Last edited by Commander Clumsy; Apr 24, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
Apr 24, 2021, 04:46 PM

Dubious bona-fides

I have to agree I have never seen or heard of these guys before, the product looks good, some of the planes are very attractive but these prices are beyond custom build . Unless a reputable distributor picks them up, my crystal ball of book-face see's nothing , and knows nothin.
Apr 25, 2021, 09:33 PM

Something is not right

Really awesome prices. Almost double for a Bigfoot right off Arrows RCs own website @179.99, compared to StirlingKits 299.99. I understand the need for profit and all that, but come on.
Apr 30, 2021, 01:45 PM
I thought the prices were quite high too. An ARF for 546.99? Wow! SHINE Electric 1080mm Wingspan 3A Stunt Airplane Balsa Wood Aircraft Model for Advanced Players ARF - Red.

Quick Reply