Zoom RC Info and Discount

Splash

Meet Zoom RC

Trade Show Deal - Use the discount code "RCGROUPS" 10% off your entire purchase.

I just started Zoom RC in September. My plan is to slowly grow into providing an affordable way to outfit your RC with great products at affordable pricing.

• We are known for our 20AWG extensions as well as our DSMX cables.
  • We also offer Transmitter bling which is a hit.
  • We are a VP-PRO dealer for the RC car guys and I am in talks with OMP to become a dealer for them as well.
  • We should have planes and helis by mid year and will be supplying servos and engines by year end.
  • We take pride in our customer service and ship very quickly.
  • Our flat rate (4.76) shipping is a hit as most customers order large amounts of products.

We also carry most products to completely outfit your model including, Tanks, Fuel Line, Fuel Dots, Kill Switches, On/Off Switches, Glue, Extensions, Safety Clips, and Bling washers and nuts.

We also carry a full Racing line of products including all VP-Pro Tires and accessories. We are a small company that is growing here in the State of Texas and offer our products to USA and Canada.

Zoom RC Super Heavy Duty 20AWG Servo Extension Cables

These are made using 100 strand copper cased in super soft Silicone to provide the Highest Quality Extension Cables on the market.

Give your model an upgrade with Zoom RC Super Heavy Duty 20AWG cables. Go with the Pro Choice! Available in 6" 12" 18" 24" and 36" Upgrade to the cheap flimsy OEM and we back it with a 2 year Guarantee! No questions asked

Zoom RC Servo Extension Cable 20 AWG JR Style 12" | Zoom RC

ZOOM RC DSMX Satellite Receiver Cables available in 4 sizes 6", 12", 24", and 36"

Designed to fit any size application. Made from High Quality super Soft Silicone 28 AWG Wire. Upgrade your Aircraft with the Best Cables on the Market. Zoom RC is Proud to offer this design as an Upgrade to the cheap flimsy OEM and we back it with a 2 year Guarantee! No questions asked.

Zoom RC DSMX Silicone Satellite Receiver Cable | Zoom RC

Learn More

Visit the Zoom RC site!

Last edited by Jim T. Graham; Apr 21, 2021 at 12:08 PM..
Apr 23, 2021, 02:01 PM
I am not a robot
The DSMX Satellite cable looks really good. I'll have to get a couple of those once I have a chance to see what sizes I need. I've got a couple of them that are a little shaky.
Apr 26, 2021, 10:58 AM

DSMX Cables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideslip
The DSMX Satellite cable looks really good. I'll have to get a couple of those once I have a chance to see what sizes I need. I've got a couple of them that are a little shaky.
You will love them for sure. Here is a quick link for you once you measure out what you will need. Thank you for your support. https://www.zoomrc.net/product/zoom-...rue&cst=custom
Apr 26, 2021, 11:36 PM
I am not a robot
Those look so really good. I hope you continue to have great success. I have been hoping someone would start producing really high quality extensions like these and other products as well.

Oh, BTW, there is one thing (product) that I think there is a need for that I can't find anywhere. I don't personally need one right now but just last week several guys were talking about and looking for them.

What they are is a twin 20g lead to going from something like a XT60 or EC3, what ever...and going to twin JR plugs to go into an Rx. This is what's needed often times to run a 2S lipo to power the Rx and servos in planes from 60 to 80 in wing span planes.
May 01, 2021, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideslip
We have you covered. You will Love them for sure.

Quick Reply