Apr 15, 2021, 08:37 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Thread OP
Discussion

OFFICIAL DJI *****Air 2S ***** Owners Thread.

Get Ready for the ONE | April 15th, 9AM EDT (2 min 22 sec)
Last edited by Repaid1; Apr 16, 2021 at 08:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 15, 2021, 08:38 AM
Thread OP
reserved
Apr 15, 2021, 08:39 AM
Thread OP
reserved for update data
Apr 15, 2021, 08:39 AM
Are we there yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repaid1
reserved
Looks very impressive, love the image options but I always fly with goggles so it's not for me, my Mavic pro, P3p and Mavic mini will be staying with me a while longer.
Apr 15, 2021, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOGPS
Looks very impressive, love the image options but I always fly with goggles so it's not for me, my Mavic pro, P3p and Mavic mini will be staying with me a while longer.
Ditto
After getting the DJI FPV flying my Mavic 2 now is kind of a bummer. I would have gladly bought the new Air if I could have used my goggles with with
Apr 15, 2021, 08:46 AM
Thread OP
If they can get me SC compatibility...I will get it sooner than later But right now my P3P and M2Z are happy living together without a mé·nage à trois.
Apr 15, 2021, 08:46 AM
Subscribed . Thank you Repaid1.
Apr 15, 2021, 08:47 AM
DJI Air 2S - ALL-IN-ONE Hands On Review!!! (25 min 13 sec)
Apr 15, 2021, 08:48 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
I know a P3P can have HDMI out..mine does, but how are you flying goggles with the other two?
Apr 15, 2021, 08:48 AM
DJI Air 2S Review – First Look and Footage from the new Drone (11 min 5 sec)
Apr 15, 2021, 08:57 AM
Are we there yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repaid1
I know a P3P can have HDMI out..mine does, but how are you flying goggles with the other two?
Nvidea Shield K1 which has HDMI out and my Avegant Glyph goggles, initially I couldn't fly the Mini due to the Fly app not being compatible with my Shield K1 but then Litchi came out with Mavic mini support the Glpyphs plug straight into the P3P HDMI adapter.

I also have a bunch of air units and a couple of Vistas for my fixed wing stuff and a 7" longish range drone which I fly with V1 goggles, I would have sold the V1 goggles the Glyphs, Mavic pro and P3p to get the Air 2s if it was Goggles V2 compatible but that doesn't look like an option right now.

I hate trying to fly with a little screen and squinting to see the image on a bright day plus I like the immersion of using goggles.
Apr 15, 2021, 09:02 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Nvidea Shield K1 which has HDMI out and my Avegant Glyph goggles, initially I couldn't fly the Mini due to the Fly app not being compatible with my Shield K1 but then Litchi came out with Mavic mini support the Glpyphs plug straight into the P3P HDMI adapter.
I hate trying to fly with a little screen and squinting to see the image on a bright day plus I like the immersion of using goggles.
Ahhhh yes the good old Nvidea K1...a real work horse to this day That was basically the only option in the P3P days Android side...I went Mini 2 back then, and then up to iPad Pro which I fly my P3P on. Good stuff. If Apple ever made a 1000(+) nit screen they would make a million (on top of the Billions they normally make )

EDIT: Confirmed The DJI Smart Controller will soon work with the MA2S.....YES!!!!!!! And DJI has also said V2 FPV Goggles and Motion Controller support is coming as well.....Thatsa NICE!
Last edited by Repaid1; Apr 15, 2021 at 09:43 AM.
Apr 15, 2021, 09:55 AM
Quote:

I also have a bunch of air units and a couple of Vistas for my fixed wing stuff and a 7" longish range drone which I fly with V1 goggles, I would have sold the V1 goggles the Glyphs, Mavic pro and P3p to get the Air 2s if it was Goggles V2 compatible but that doesn't look like an option right now.

I thought the V2 goggles were compatible.
Apr 15, 2021, 09:56 AM
Are we there yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
I thought the V2 goggles were compatible.
With the Air 2s ? Where did you see that ?
Apr 15, 2021, 10:11 AM
Yes, I thought they were going to work too from what dronedj was publishing. Not a peep now. Bummer!

Quick Reply