This thread is privately moderated by Wind burn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 15, 2021, 04:38 AM
Thread OP
Gallery

Pike perfection hollow tip repair.

So this is a pike perfection that came to me with a shattered tip.The repair was done several months ago,but some have said I should post some photos of the repair process I use. I've compressed this down because there are 83 photos during this repair but these will show the main process. ** There are many ways to repair hollow molded wings everyone has a preferred method this is just mine. The wing remains hollow, and I get good results without using body fillers or foam internal fillers. and In the end the repair is as close to the original in layup and materials as I can get.***
Here goes! ...tap view all images.
Last edited by Wind burn; Apr 15, 2021 at 05:02 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply