Apr 16, 2021, 02:15 PM
Trader Rating: 145
Bellanca Kruesair
I'm 80 years old... I have to do everything quickly.
If you pay me for something, you get a Positive trader rating as soon as PP says you did.
And if I'm selling something, it's already packed with a label.. All I have to do is write in your address, and get that sucker to the Post Office.

I don't LIKE it ,when someone pays F&F.... I done included all the fees in the price.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2021, 02:16 PM
Trader Rating: 89
Good for you.
Apr 16, 2021, 02:33 PM
Trader Rating: 165
Build a scale plane already!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl
I'm 80 years old... I have to do everything quickly.
If you pay me for something, you get a Positive trader rating as soon as PP says you did.
And if I'm selling something, it's already packed with a label.. All I have to do is write in your address, and get that sucker to the Post Office.

I don't LIKE it ,when someone pays F&F.... I done included all the fees in the price.
Like I say often,, there is never just one right answer,, when it comes to a member's first feedback, I tend to wait also, I don't want to give a guy an instant feedback and then it turns out he goes on to scam others based on just paying me and the deal isn't even completed yet,, Sure you can edit it later,, but in the mean time you're recommending him before knowing if the deal has go well yet.

No harm in waiting a few days if ya ask me,, if it's an already established member,, sure fire away with feedback

This particular situation,, I say still has a few question marks,,, hope all ends well for Mr. Slick and the buyer
Apr 16, 2021, 03:31 PM
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Apr 23, 2021 at 12:39 PM.
Apr 16, 2021, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 124
Thread OP
The buyer did send me address and i shipped thr r/x today. He had sent it to me via E-mail and i had not thought to look there.
I will not leave a first time buyer a positive rating until deal is complete. As Scale said, "No harm in waiting a few days"
I have had only one issue with a buyer early on while still learning the in's and out's of selling on Rcg. Been smooth sailing
ever since. Good comm. and good packing goes along way here.
There will always be people that want something for nothing and i avoid those types at all cost. The rest get my best possible
deal and courtesy and sometimes even an extra toy surprize inside, just like a box of CrackerJacks. I am however fresh out of
the ' Secret decoder rings' so don't even ask please
Apr 16, 2021, 04:59 PM
Last edited by balsa-n-glow; Apr 23, 2021 at 12:39 PM.

Quick Reply