This thread is privately moderated by happyguyflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 13, 2021, 05:33 PM
Trader Rating: 63
Thread OP
$54.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

EMAX Babyhawk 87mm (PNP) + Extras

I have a used EMAX Babyhawk 87mm (PNP) for sale. I'm going to remove the spectrum micro RX (photos show it on the back of the camera)

I had this sitting on my shelf for 3-4 years and decided to mess with it again. It takes off and then drops to the ground again and then takes off and drops to the ground again. I had a fun adventure binding the RX to it not sure if this is a signal issue I couldn't figure out, an old battery issue, or something wrong with the flight controller /ESC. could be fixed or used for spares.

I have spare parts included:

1x motor
1x ESC
5X old batteries (some might not work)
1X blue body
1x blue camera shell
prop guards
lots of propellers
random bolts and stuff

I'll cover Paypal fees and shipping
Last edited by happyguyflyer; Apr 14, 2021 at 09:32 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply