Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by thewildlion, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 13, 2021, 01:02 PM
Trader Rating: 113
Registered User
Thread OP
For Sale

Byron Byro drive with Webra 61 engine


Byron Byro drive with webra 61 engine with header ready to drive large size planes ✈️
$225

Will only accept paypal to this address only: paypal.me/lagos419
Pls do not send to any other paypal address.

Thank you
Last edited by thewildlion; Apr 21, 2021 at 07:44 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 14, 2021, 01:06 PM
Trader Rating: 50
Registered User
i-fly-any-and-'s Avatar
............
Last edited by i-fly-any-and-; Apr 14, 2021 at 08:51 PM.
Apr 15, 2021, 07:04 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
Jetset's Avatar
Hey man, did you forget about me?
Apr 17, 2021, 01:58 PM
Trader Rating: 1
******
IronMark's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetset
Hey man, did you forget about me?
And me? Bought a heli from thewildlion and he’s ignoring me after I sent payment.
Apr 17, 2021, 02:21 PM
Trader Rating: 50
Registered User
i-fly-any-and-'s Avatar
Find hard to believe he's ignoring 2 guys, 1 with 3 feedback and another with 0.
Apr 17, 2021, 05:47 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Registered User
AntiArf's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-fly-any-and-
Find hard to believe he's ignoring 2 guys, 1 with 3 feedback and another with 0.
So the guy who's had an account since 2002 and some past trading is making up stories? Doubt it.
BTW he's a board contributor also, and not just someone who's here for the classifieds. Should check profiles first.
Apr 17, 2021, 05:51 PM
Trader Rating: 183
AMA 72859
Might be a good idea to post in your ads that you expect payment via Paypal gift/ Friends and family. That will eliminate the buyer's that expect you to perform reasonable expectations on your sales contracts!
Last edited by ww2collector; Apr 17, 2021 at 05:54 PM. Reason: F&F is against PP's Rules!
Apr 17, 2021, 07:28 PM
Trader Rating: 50
Registered User
i-fly-any-and-'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
So the guy who's had an account since 2002 and some past trading is making up stories? Doubt it.
BTW he's a board contributor also, and not just someone who's here for the classifieds. Should check profiles first.
I'm not dogging the guy selling the byro drive he's got way more reputable feedback than the nay sayers.
Apr 17, 2021, 08:28 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Registered User
AntiArf's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-fly-any-and-
I'm not dogging the guy selling the byro drive he's got way more reputable feedback than the nay sayers.
Given the scenario, that would mean less than nothing here. Surprise people with PP gift requests and have 2 unique buyers simultaneously complain about no communication and have a thread started about the problem.... when the seller has been online multiple times since and given no response.

Another thing is that he only has 6 feedbacks since August 28, 2020. All 6 are recent, starting March 4. That's different from the guy who's selling multi-hundred dollar stuff on a weekly basis for a year some, with an 80 rating. Rating numbers would mean more to me, if they're doing business like that on a regular basis, not wanting to lose their reputation. I still wouldn't send gift though. BTW none of those 6 sales are near the $999 level, that the guy who bought the heli is concerned about.
Last edited by AntiArf; Apr 17, 2021 at 08:44 PM.
Apr 19, 2021, 12:28 PM
Trader Rating: 113
Registered User
Thread OP
I did not receive an funds from Jet Set or from Ironmark. I have requested multiple times to get proof of payment without any response or proof. I reviewed my paypal account and there is no such transaction. I believe I am being scammed here.
Apr 19, 2021, 12:55 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
Jetset's Avatar
thewildlion, I gave you my cell number and we have been texting and chatted through PM's on here. You gave me your cell number through a PM which I used to contact you. If you can text me again or email me I will give you our whole conversations.
I did buisness with you because of your great feedback. Now if you think you are being scammed I can assure you that it's not from me. Either someone has your information and is using it or you're hacked or something. All I know is I contacted you through the number you gave me. You gave me an email for Paypal in your text then changed it and told me to use the latter one which i did. So if that wasn't you who gave those instructions then yes sir, you certainly are getting scammed by someone but it's not me. I can send you our entire conversations.

I tried many times to make contact and I get no reply.
Last edited by Jetset; Apr 19, 2021 at 12:58 PM. Reason: typo
Apr 19, 2021, 01:30 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Registered User
AntiArf's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetset
thewildlion, I gave you my cell number and we have been texting and chatted through PM's on here. You gave me your cell number through a PM which I used to contact you. If you can text me again or email me I will give you our whole conversations.
I did buisness with you because of your great feedback. Now if you think you are being scammed I can assure you that it's not from me. Either someone has your information and is using it or you're hacked or something. All I know is I contacted you through the number you gave me. You gave me an email for Paypal in your text then changed it and told me to use the latter one which i did. So if that wasn't you who gave those instructions then yes sir, you certainly are getting scammed by someone but it's not me. I can send you our entire conversations.

I tried many times to make contact and I get no reply.
Check the PP address Iron Mark sent goods and services to, then had his payment refunded and given a different address to send gift to, and see who had the G&S payment address.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3#post46969965

Really doesn't look good for a seller who asks for gift payments, never stating in his ads that it's what he wants. That's why people back out when they discover it when they message him.
Apr 19, 2021, 01:41 PM
Trader Rating: 113
Registered User
Thread OP
Jetset, the number that you stated you used to be in contact with me is not my phone number. Whomever you were texting and negotiating with is not me. What Paypal email did you send funds to???
Apr 19, 2021, 01:52 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Registered User
AntiArf's Avatar
You've been blowing off his and Marks PMs for days and finally respond. I imagine they'll be dealing with Paypal now.
Apr 19, 2021, 02:13 PM
Trader Rating: 183
AMA 72859
I would recommend to Thewildlion that he reset his password for his log in and eliminate the "message via email" option in his blog. If you are being hacked then you need to be proactive in rectifying the problem. Your credibility is at stake here.


Quick Reply
Message:
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Byron Byro Drive with Electric start pacoflyer Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 0 Mar 26, 2019 04:00 PM
Sold Byron Byro drive with engine super corsair1 Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 0 May 22, 2017 04:01 PM
Sold Byro Drive for Byron P-51 with Quadra 35cc engine nero1156 Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 6 Jan 22, 2017 02:10 PM
Discussion Byron Byro-Drive Information Hinckley Bill Engines 3 Feb 25, 2016 09:16 AM
Sold Byron P-51 with Byro drive, retracts,gas 43cc muckemm Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Oct 15, 2011 09:08 AM