This thread is privately moderated by sopwith99, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 13, 2021, 03:31 AM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
$0.30 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Stop wasting time, paper and tape!

Are you tired of piecing together tiled plans? Wish you had a printer that can handle your needs and not fund his next jet engine project off of you?!?

I can print your plans on a variety of paper and ship the plans to your door at a price that won't get you in trouble with your spouse. Hey, I can even take tiled plans and put them together digitally and print it on one large sheet.

We handle pretty much anything up to 42" wide by as long as you need. Currently in stock in 36" widths is 20 pound plain white paper, 24 pound coated white paper and 24 pound coated white paper in 42" width. Prices are as follows:

36" 20 pound white - $0.30/sqft
36" 24 pound coated white paper - $0.32/sqft
42" 24 pound coated white paper - $0.35/sqft

If you have a tiled plan that you want printed on one large sheet please PM me for a quote. In all cases you need to provide me with your plan or the URL where it resides and I will print and ship to your door. I can resize your plans to meet your needs as well, again please send a PM or follow the instructions for a quote at the website listed below.

I can roll your plan and ship it in a tube or fold it and ship in an envelope (much more cost effective).

http://sublimegrafx.com/get-a-quote/

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Sopwith99
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2021, 04:19 PM
Trader Rating: 28
"Discussion Always Welcomed"
I have a question for you please Sopwith.

If I send you a set of plans and want them blown up to say a wing root chord of say 18 inches are you able to do that?

I have tried two local places and showed them on the plan, "from this point to this point must be 18 inches" and no one has been able to do it.

Regards,

Thomas
Apr 13, 2021, 05:47 PM
Trader Rating: 10
Thread OP
Thomas,
The short answer is yes I can, I have enlarged plans to 240% of the original size. The key is how big will the resulting printout be. The best way to know is to send me the plans and I can give an accurate answer. A lot of places can't handle paper larger than 36" wide, we can go up to 42", that six inches may make all the difference in the world. Estimates are free and there is no obligation to purchase so there is really nothing to loose.
You can simply email the plan to [email protected] and include any instructions at that time. I will look over the plans, enlarge the root and see what the resulting printout size will be.
Thanks for asking!

Quick Reply