Apr 11, 2021, 08:51 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

For sale area

I asked RCU to update the Tanks FS/W group to include RC construction equipment.. and, they did. Need to get the word out that this exists.
So, pass this on to everyone you know that has a interest in this type of RC.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2021, 06:21 AM
I am interested in RC Construction equipment but I don't know anyone else who is except for my grandchildren I have not come across any club that is near enough for me to join maybe we could start an online club with a chat room that we could go into on a regular day & time either bi weekly or monthly I have always been intrested in rc equipment from planes, helicopters, cars and since Christmas I have been building my construction fleet, I now have a 1/14 scale excavater, 1/14 scale wheeled loader and a 1/14 scale bulldozer ready to dig plus I am about to start putting a 1/14 scale wheeled skidsteer together and that will have to do for a while I think I will have to wait until I have a little more money before any more I have a 8x8 tractor unit along with a hydraulic trailer when I get time/space to build them the truck and trailer are from LESU so they weigh quite a bit I have one of the plastic excavators that I don't want so if anyone wants it and lives close they can have it just message me and we can sort it out,
I live in Mansfield Nottinghamshire UK
Apr 27, 2021, 07:39 AM
Thread OP
That’s why I’m trying to get some interest going here. So spread the word. There is quite a bit of interest around the world and particularly in the EU, UK and US. But finding forums etc is not easy. And some of them are ran by a bunch of people who think they are large and in charge. If you follow my drift.
Apr 27, 2021, 08:19 AM
Yes I get your drift I have been in a couple of flying groups who had the odd character who thought they were in charge along with the odd person who thought that the safety rules didn't apply to them, but I have never found a group who like rc construction machines except for Germany where they have several groups just for construction and they go to town spending many thousands of /$ on their machines I know that they have a huge get together once a year where you will find hundreds of machines being shown off and used they set up complete rock crushing systems with all of the screening systems running along with huge mobile cranes being displayed with them driving onto site and without anyone touching them they completely set up and do lifts then pack up and then drive away with no human touch, I bet you would love it, I wish I could go and watch it sometime.
Apr 27, 2021, 08:35 AM
Thread OP
I’m in at least six groups there and a couple are UK based. Search for “Huina” or “construction rc” and they should pop up.

Quick Reply