Jul 21, 2005, 12:58 PM
RC is Lekker!
Ed - Sounds great - I will be out there again on Saturday morning.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2005, 01:15 PM
Account closed
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzEd
I'm hitting Timber Creek after hours today. I'd love to check out the Sanford spot this weekend though.

Toby - Wanna fly this evening?

SpiderDave - We miss you brother. When can you fly next?

Eddy
Oh? I been attending two days in a row and now you asking Toby to go fly, what no movie tonight Gerry and I flew twice in a row..Tuesday and Wednesday night. Wednesday was pretty late since we went to happy hour....I had one beer at 5:30 and Gerry came in late so, he didn't have any. My Combat Wing and his Stryker F-27 flew just great and there was three close mid-air's

So, if Toby say yes, I guess we will see both of you out there....what time?
Jul 21, 2005, 01:52 PM
NTSB most wanted
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
Oh? I been attending two days in a row and now you asking Toby to go fly, what no movie tonight Gerry and I flew twice in a row..Tuesday and Wednesday night. Wednesday was pretty late since we went to happy hour....I had one beer at 5:30 and Gerry came in late so, he didn't have any. My Combat Wing and his Stryker F-27 flew just great and there was three close mid-air's

So, if Toby say yes, I guess we will see both of you out there....what time?

Well, make it three days in a row then.

Don't know about Toby, he's probably sleeping.

Eddy
Jul 21, 2005, 02:26 PM
115 inches of 'hog
I'm getting my stuff together now, heading to the Sanford field in a little while.
Jul 21, 2005, 03:21 PM
Jungmeister 55
I'm planning on Timbercreek this evening as well...7:00 - 7:30 ish...

Gerry.
Jul 21, 2005, 03:26 PM
RC is Lekker!
Fantastic Brad - I am leaving a little early from work - will be there by 6pm the latest.
Jul 21, 2005, 03:53 PM
Team Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroaddict
Ed - Sounds great - I will be out there again on Saturday morning.
I'd be up for going there SUNDAY morning ??? Anyone else ?

Jim
Jul 21, 2005, 04:01 PM
RC is Lekker!
I think I will be in Merrit Island on Sunday morning - will be back in Orlando somewhere around 10am - will anyone still be there?
Jul 21, 2005, 04:31 PM
Watts Rule, Glows Drool
Thread OP
I'll be heading to TCHS after i finish eating.
Jul 21, 2005, 04:47 PM
Team Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroaddict
I think I will be in Merrit Island on Sunday morning - will be back in Orlando somewhere around 10am - will anyone still be there?
I'll probably hang till noon.
Is there still shade over the picnic tables ?

Jim
Jul 21, 2005, 08:12 PM
RC is Lekker!
Well - We had some great flights at the field today - I will have some pics later to post. An update on my weekend schedule, I will be available Saturday evening, late Saturday morning and all day Sunday. When is everyone planning on flying?
Jul 21, 2005, 08:12 PM
Account closed
Guys,

Especially Ed (Ed-eflyer), Toby (Dogon1013), Gerry (SIMANO), Eddy (EzEd), and Dave (spiderdave8591), and myself had a real Blast tonight.

Mini-Funtana and Flying Pizza from Dave, Flobber from Eddy, Heli from Ed, Tiger Moth Pico with Medusa Bushless from Toby, F-27 Stryker from Gerry, and Combat Wing and Slow Stick from me.

There was at least five models in the air over Timber Creek at one time this evening ... what a Blast and what a showing!

Carlos
Jul 21, 2005, 08:50 PM
Account closed
Today, all my flights except one were rather short on duration. The longest flight was 14 minutes and 24 seconds and I am not complaining but yesterday I logged 19 minutes and 51 seconds at Moon Port Modelers Club in that early morning.

A wired thing happen, a Turkey Buzzard came over and started to glide / soar right above my Combat Wing and retract one wing to sort of dive over my Combat Wing model. It did this three times in the almost 20 minute flight. Of course everytime it did come close I turned off the motor so, it would not get hurt should it did come in contact with model.

Carlos
Jul 21, 2005, 08:53 PM
Account closed
Nice moon shot ending a perfect evening.....
Jul 21, 2005, 09:16 PM
Account closed
Well the best one was from yesterday evening!

Gerry and his Park Zone F-27 coming down from da moon!

Quick Reply