Revoc - UNIVERSAL F3A WING BAG

Universal set of bags for wings and elevators specially designed for F3A monoplane models.

Splash

F3A WING BAG

The bags available in one universal size which will fit to all F3A models with the wingspan to 2 metres. The outside surfaces of the bags are made of waterproof, heavy and durable 600 denier HQ fabric material. The inner parts are made of soft velvet which is very convenient and safe for delicate wing covering in transportation and storage. Between the PVC fabric and velvet your wings are protected by 5 mm layer of foam additionally covered by PVC foil.

Easy closing with a zipper. The bag has elastic handle which is very comfortable in use. Additionally each set includes bag for elevators which can be easily attached with velcro in the middle of the wing bag. The wing bag and elevator bag have a space for the tubes in the bottom part. Pocket for the canalyzer also included inside the wing bag.

Available in two colors only: red and light grey.

Learn More

For pricing and more info visit Revoc!

Nov 14, 2021, 07:59 AM
These look awesome - where can one buy these in the USA?
Nov 14, 2021, 06:51 PM
They come straight from Poland. Superb service and very fast turnaround, they respond quickly with excellent English. I’ve got quite a few custom made bags from them.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
Nov 15, 2021, 11:55 PM
Downside is that while Revoc, used to include a wing tube pocket on the outside of one bag, that seems to no longer be the case.

I just got a set of Revoc bags for a BVM F-86 Saber, and there is NO wing tube pocket......

Even the F3A bags I got from "Wingbags by Caroline" have wingtube pockets.
Nov 22, 2021, 08:45 PM
The slot for the wing tube is in the bottom hinge, between each wing slot. Not really shown in the pics above.
Nov 22, 2021, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Worsham
The slot for the wing tube is in the bottom hinge, between each wing slot. Not really shown in the pics above.
Mine were custom made for a specific BVM Turbine model and trust me, there is NO wing tube slot.....
Nov 23, 2021, 10:26 AM
Very sorry if I caused any confusion. My post was referring to the Revoc F3A wing bags described in the opening post. Of which there is a wing tube slot but not clearly pictured. Best regards,
Jeff

Quick Reply