This thread is privately moderated by epoweredrc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 07, 2021, 10:23 PM
Trader Rating: 67
32 yrs. Of aircraft Flying!
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

hobbyking EFX racer BNF basic

This is a good flying fast plane but I never fly it, comes.with a tiny lemon rx all you need is a 1800mah 4s pack and your spektrum tx to fly it. Not for beginners very fast plane. look at the wing tips it has been cartwheeled before trying to learn how to launch it. it has lot of torque on launch and you got to really get on the stick fast. that is the only places on it, doesn't effect how it flys
I have a few listings of planes I never fly if you see the add I still have it.
Located in Buchanan Ga.
not interested in shipping.
Plus will throw in two 1800mah 4s packs to go with it. I have way to many planes and have a new speed plane so this one needs a new home.
Latest blog entry: OMP M2 Helicopter.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply