This thread is privately moderated by horsefeet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 07, 2021, 04:55 PM
Trader Rating: 187
used to build now i fly
Thread OP
$280.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

ec1500 cargo twin bnf plus

had this for over a year and enjoyed dropping many things from it over the field..

i did not like the as3x rx as it came with and removed it and bought a lemon dsmx rx with gyro now i have it dialed in and can fly in any wind and enjoy it. switch it off or on from tx.

also including a 4s 5000ma 30c smart battery in hard case works perfect in this plane and auto discharge set to 72 hours.

ski's and one extra prop included as i had a prop strike on maiden taxi on grass when one wing tilted and wind got under it. no other incidents ever. but i will say the props on it are now balanced and when new they were very out of balance from the factory. had to go so far as to add super glue to back of a few blades since there was no way i could remove weight from the others enough to balance them..

buy and fly bnf spektrum can provide spm file from dx18 if needed.

delivery to dayton swap on 24th possible but i wont ship.........
to remove ads between posts
Apr 08, 2021, 02:09 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Sorry to see you sell that one Joe. Great flier for someone.

Quick Reply