This thread is privately moderated by Flatpicker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 07, 2021, 04:37 PM
Trader Rating: 56
Not all who are lost, wonder.
Thread OP
$250.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

UMX lot - Sport Cub S, Champ, 4-Site Extra 300, Vapor, MCX

Spring cleaning time for a bunch of stuff I'm not using.

I really want to sell this as one lot and not shipping at this time. $250 for the whole lot seems about right but let me know. I figured I could just about get to that by gutting the gear out and selling separately but I'm not into that kind of waste.

I just got done binding all of these and verifying they still all work.

Sport Cub S
Overall very good shape other than some nose damage seen in pics. Still flies perfect and comes with a full spare airframe and floats. Also comes with 6 channel radio with 3 flight modes and panic button.

Extra 300
Over good shape. Could use a little tape reinforcing on the wing leading edge near the root but flies great. Wing servos are a little noisy but function fine. Comes with spare elevator, rudder, right aileron, landing gear and motor as well as spare wing servos.

Champ
Great shape with some creases in tail feathers. Wing is brand new never flown. Comes with spare fuselage, not pictured.

Vapor
This is the old school one. Landing gear and motor mount have been repaired and it flies perfectly. Wing is near new. I thought I had another spare wing but not positive. I'll continue my search and include that if I find it but no promises.

Blade MCX
Binds and flies but I recall that it always wanted to rotate. I believe the gears just need some cleaning or other attention. Comes with 4 channel radio which could be used to fly any of the other planes as well.

4-Site
The poor little guy has seen better days. The wings, tails and rear fuselage are in great shape but the front end has seen some major damage and hasty field repairs. A little more duct tape and bubble gum and you could get some more good flying out of it or gut the radio gear for another project. Aileron servos are noisy but function fine.

Let me know if you have questions. Pick up only at this time. I live near Arlington Washington, about 45 minutes north of Seattle and available to meet just about any day.

Thanks!

Randy
to remove ads between posts
Apr 08, 2021, 08:44 AM
Trader Rating: 3
If you cant sell it as one unit, I would like to buy the Champ
Apr 10, 2021, 06:19 PM
Trader Rating: 56
Not all who are lost, wonder.
Thread OP
I'm open to offers on one or all, but still local pickup right now.

Quick Reply