This thread is privately moderated by Silver99gsx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 06, 2021, 12:25 PM
Trader Rating: 27
Thread OP
$599.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

(RTR) 1/5 Kyosho Birel R31-SE Nitro kart rc gokart

Selling a Used *RARE* RTR (Ready To Run) Kyosho Birel R31-SE GP (Nitro) 1/5 Scale 2WD RC GoKart / Rc car with an upgraded Kyosho GXR .18 Nitro Pull Start Engine. The engine was put in Brand New at the start of last summer. After the proper break-in, I did maybe half gallon of 20% VP Nitro Fuel in it. This is a Belt-Driven 2WD Kart. When I put the new engine in it, I also added a New Clutch/Springs. I cleaned the kart up and also Re-lubed the Rear Shaft, Lubed all the flange shafts and steering pilot shafts. The rear tires could use a replacement.. I had to glue the rear right tire back on, as it started to come off the wheel. Won’t hurt the performance! As you can see from the pictures, The bottom of the Chassis is pretty Scratched up and the Red Plastic have wear on them from using it (Scratches and little Dents)!!

All electronics work (Servo’s, Transmitter and Receiver). Comes with a Tower Hobbies 2TX 3000 Series 27Mhz AM Transmitter (Controller), With matching Tower Hobbies 2-Channel 27MHz AM Receiver, Hexfly HX-3CP Steering Servo and Throttle Servo.

Will come with everything seen in pictures. It is a Pretty Clean Kart other than the underside scratches on the Chassis.

You Will Need: Batteries for the Transmitter, (I put Brand New Batteries in for the Receiver), glow plug ignitor and Fuel. It is also always good to buy a few extra glow plugs too. They can burn out over time. You may need to re-tune the engine depending on your climate/elevation. I will include a Printed out copy of the original instructions for this rc car. This Rally Car is ready to run just need fuel and batteries and it will fire up within a few pulls.

Due to the nature of this fun hobby, I am selling this Rc Car As Is with No Returns. Please know how to properly maintain a Nitro Powered Rc Car before Bidding and committing to buy. And keep in mind these little engines can be easily flooded out if you over prime them (Only prime the fuel till you see it hit the carburetor, Than 2-3x after). Any Question's feel free to email me.

**** ALL THE REMOTE-CONTROLLED CAR'S I SELL ARE TUNED AND READY TO RUN MINUS THE FUEL, GLOW PLUG IGNITER AND BATTERIES, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. BEFORE EVERY NITRO POWERED RC CAR I SELL IS SHIPPED OUT, I START THEM BACK UP AND CHECK BOTH THE TUNE AND ELECTRONICS ****

Asking $599.00 Plus Shipping
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply