This thread is privately moderated by agarchitect, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 06, 2021, 11:13 AM
Trader Rating: 259
On the Go Fly List
Thread OP
$150.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Several Slopers for Sale

1) TJIRC MINI Q. RTF. Orange/black. Unflown. Small blems on wing bottoms. **SOLD**

2) TJIRC MAGNUS. RTF. White/black. Flown twice. MKS 6100 in fuse for elevator. KST135MG x4 in the wings. Switch jack. Chips at corners of flaps. Left flap sticks. May need to replace servo. **SOLD**

3) DS MODELS LYNX 2M. White/red. RTF. Light glass version. It has a ballast tube in the fuse. Needs stab pin repair. Rod is cracked and glued to one stab. Some scratches and signs of use but overall very good condition. **SOLD**

4) RCRCM SUNBIRD. RTF. Yellow/white. Has some repairs and repaint on fuse. Needs elevator linkage repair at bell crank and stab pin reinforcement at fuse. **SOLD**

5) HYPNOSIS. RTF. White/red. Volz servos. Stab has crease that needs reinforcement. Scratches, chips and signs of slope use. Rudder servo needs replacement. **SOLD**

6) GENTLE LADY. RTF. Yellow/red. $75.

7) PINCHO/JART. RTF. White/yellow/red. Composite fiberglass o/ foam wings. Molded stab and fuse. 3 servos; ailerons and elevator. **SOLD**

8) RnR NOVA. Custom "BOSSANOVA" build. Black. Need servos and assembly. Was previously flown so this will be a quick build. $400

Previous ad with more info and links:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...SSANOVA-Relist

Shipping negotiable on all but Gentle Lady. All but Nova are RTF with your receiver.

More pictures soon.

Thanks for looking,
Adam
Last edited by agarchitect; Apr 11, 2021 at 11:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 06, 2021, 12:52 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Interested in mini Q
Pm coming
Apr 06, 2021, 06:02 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I’m interested in several of your sailplanes. Hypnosis, Linux, Nova. I’m in Fremont, CA. Just down 680 a bit. Would it be possible to visit you to check out these planes? Are these still available?

Rodger
925-989-1415

When did you last see Mickey Crawly?
Apr 07, 2021, 12:00 PM
Trader Rating: 2
you going to sunset camp this year? Should bring them with you, im sure somebody will pick some of em up.
Apr 07, 2021, 12:26 PM
On the Go Fly List
Thread OP
Yes, if any are left by then I plan to bring them along.

Thanks.
Apr 07, 2021, 02:48 PM
Trader Rating: 276
Adam,

On the Sunbird, is the Bellcrank broken or misfit on the pin or is it just disconnected from the pushrod? Is the Flying Stab pin hole opened up/oversize?

What servos do you have in the wing?

On the Lynx, is the CF Rod (cracked) able to be removed from the stab, to be replaced or will it require drilling out?

Chip
aka Rehabs are Us
Apr 07, 2021, 03:49 PM
On the Go Fly List
Thread OP
Chip,

The SUNBIRD bell crank appears to be in tact. I believe the CF push rod split at the clevis or near the connection to the bell-crank. So a rectangular shaped hole will need to be cut into the fin to gain access to the bell-crank area to reconnect and repair the elevator push rod / clevis connection.

And yes, one side of the fin the hole for the stab joiner rod has "expanded" in size. I was thinking it could be filled and re-drilled or a set of washers could be added to the sides of the fuse to support the stab joiner rod.

Bluebird servos are in the wings. I may be able to remove the covers, take a peek and report back. I suspect hey may be the same as the fuse... EMAX.

This should be a relatively easy fix for someone such as yourself with skillz.

The LYNX is sold.
Last edited by agarchitect; Apr 10, 2021 at 05:12 PM.
Apr 08, 2021, 10:25 AM
Trader Rating: 276
Thanks Adam,

Did you get this one from Mart?
Apr 08, 2021, 11:08 AM
On the Go Fly List
Thread OP
Yes, I did get it from Mart.
Apr 09, 2021, 02:24 PM
BIP
Trader Rating: 12
BIP
Pm Magnus..
Apr 17, 2021, 09:37 PM
On the Go Fly List
Thread OP
All but the Gentle Lady and Nova are sold. I plan to brimg the GL to the Sunset Fest May 1st and do not plan to bring it home with me.

Update: I completed the build on the NOVA. Four Airtronics 94761 servos in the wings and a KST 215MG in the fin for the elevator. Direct drive with a pushrod to the full flying stab. It weighs in at 92 oz RTF. Looking forward to its first flight. It is a very cool looking low wing old school sloper. 92" span. Although it has a two piece wing it looks best to keep it joined and should just fit in my car.

Quick Reply