BoomaRC - Time to Charge Up!

BoomaRC has a new charger for 2021!

Splash

CQ3

The CQ3 Charger is the perfect companion charger for both home and field use. Charge 4 packs at once from either 12V or 240V supply will keep you in the sky longer on the beautiful flying days.

T240 Duo chargers give you the latest in charging technology all packed into a slim designed, touch screen, dual battery charger. Charge up to two batteries at once using either 12v or mains(110v/240V) input. Charge all existing and new chemistries with the T240 Duo Charger.

With simple to use interface, 240/110v and 12v inputs and a single charger output. The C4 Charger is the best all rounder coupled with its light weight and robust design. Perfect to take to the field or to have on your bench in the workshop.

Learn More

Head over to the site for pricing and to check out all their charger info!

Apr 07, 2021, 11:55 AM

CQ-3 Charger

I have been using an earlier 80 watt per channel 3260 version for a number of years and have liked it. The CQ3 version is great for casual users to charge enough packs for a flying session in a couple of hours the night before. It also discharges packs slowly like most chargers. I will probably buy a CQ-3 charger when my old one gives up. I advise buyers to make sure that US seller will exchange units that have defects or fail within warranty period. OEM may not deal with problems swiftly.
Apr 08, 2021, 09:13 PM
Stand by here come banana
The Revolectrix killing chargers keep coming its a great time for electric flight

Quick Reply