Apr 05, 2021, 11:14 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Tracker
Very Nice!!
You just bought three planes. Where are you going to hide this one?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 06, 2021, 01:13 AM
Wow, I sure hope this is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTREME FLIGHT
. Team Extreme pilot Jase Dussia describes the NG as possessing the best elements of the EF Laser and Slick 580, two aircraft that reside at the pinnacle of modern RC aerobatic flight.

https://extremeflightrc.com/60-EXTRA...me_p_7358.html

https://extremeflightrc.com/60-EXTRA...me_p_7361.html

Sounds like two of my favorite planes had a baby
Apr 06, 2021, 01:30 AM
Watts Up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin
You just bought three planes. Where are you going to hide this one?
Haha I know right! Looks like a must have for the collection, get yours built yet?
Apr 06, 2021, 06:52 AM
One pilot figure, or is that a two figure aircraft canopy I'm seeing? Hard to tell.
Regardless, the blue one is especially pretty to my eyes.
Apr 06, 2021, 09:58 AM
Team Extreme Flight
Change of plans.
Last edited by Doc Austin; Apr 06, 2021 at 09:50 PM.
Apr 06, 2021, 09:59 AM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeech
One pilot figure, or is that a two figure aircraft canopy I'm seeing? Hard to tell.
Regardless, the blue one is especially pretty to my eyes.
I'm just going to run one and put him in the rear seat. That's what I do on my other Extras.
Apr 06, 2021, 12:00 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbock12
Oh boy! Just put doc down for one in each color now. We know he loves his extras!
Sorry guys, bad development. I've got an impingement in my right shoulder. Painful as all absolute hell. I was hoping the planes would be delayed until I could recover, but you can't plan these things. I'll be fine, so don't worry. You're not completely rid of me yet!

If I got an NG it would just sit there and one of you wouldn't get one. I'll get out of the way, and get healed up, and maybe hit it on the next load. I'm going to have one either way, so it's just a matter of when. That, and I can still fly, and have too many cool planes anyway.

My sources say they are high demand/limited supply, so you don't want to snooze. There will be lots more on he next load, but new releases are usually not a colossal batch.

Still, it's an Extra so we all know what to expect. It's just going to be a better Extra. I think one of my friends is building one, so we will at least have video. I'll still be around to comment and maybe a lot of what I know from previous Extras will be useful with set ups and Auras and all. That, and I really want to follow what everyone else is doing.
Apr 06, 2021, 02:33 PM
Extra NG, Slick, Laser...choices, choices.
Apr 06, 2021, 03:47 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
You forgot the Edge and MXS!!

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Apr 06, 2021, 04:09 PM
Screw waiting, I want one now before they're gone!
Apr 06, 2021, 04:15 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeech
Screw waiting, I want one now before they're gone!
Hopefully we'll get a chance to fly it and snag some video.
Apr 06, 2021, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.

SteveT.
Not exactly. I bought an Edge (48"), MXS and Gamebird in the last two months already.

Scoping out the next one on the list.
Apr 06, 2021, 04:27 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizer67
Not exactly. I bought an Edge (48"), MXS and Gamebird in the last two months already.

Scoping out the next one on the list.
52" Velox is as bad ass as it gets while being as easy to fly as a trainer. I'll bring mine Thursday. Hope you can make it. Velox video cooking now.
Apr 06, 2021, 06:47 PM
Team Extreme Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.

SteveT.
Not to even mention the fabulous Velox. Hope that one is next on the 60" docket. I'de get off my death bed to build one of those.
Apr 07, 2021, 03:19 AM
SM3
SM3
I was shocked they made a 60 size version of the extra NG, Surely wasn't expecting that and now it's going to replace my 60 MXS. She's just too sexy of plane especially in the red silver and black makeup (covering lol)

Quick Reply