Apr 03, 2021, 03:14 PM
Whirled Peas
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneygt
I don't quite understand how someone can strike someone with the side of their vehicle, unless they're spinning donuts or something like that...
That's a bit hard to believe. You turn short into something you're beside, like a parked car, or in this case, some guy running down the street. No one's ever sideswiped someone else where you come from?
Apr 03, 2021, 03:27 PM
Registered User Wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer
That's a bit hard to believe. You turn short into something you're beside, like a parked car, or in this case, some guy running down the street. No one's ever sideswiped someone else where you come from?
Described as you have is much clearer, e.g., “sideswiped” paints a more detailed picture.
Apr 03, 2021, 04:20 PM
Whirled Peas
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneygt
While I do not think it was a "righteous kill," whatever that is, or a legal one...
Read the quote where that came from. The man is literally happy that 'thug' is gone and is simply creating justifications for the killing.
Apr 03, 2021, 04:40 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
If that was the case why are your three hero’s still in jail and being denied bail, there is obviously much more to this than the story your are parroting.
What gives you the idea they are heroes in my opinion? To me it’s just three people who got tired of this criminal victimizing people in their neighborhood to the point they felt it was worth challenging him and holding him until police get there. That’s perfectly legal and perfectly normal. It may not fit your narrative that this was a choirboy on his way to a track and field medal at the university he’s putting the final touches on his particle physics doctorate thesis, but that happens every day in America-the difference is that most of your physicists are smart enough to not attack people who are armed.
Apr 03, 2021, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
What gives you the idea they are heroes in my opinion? To me it’s just three people who got tired of this criminal victimizing people in their neighborhood to the point they felt it was worth challenging him and holding him until police get there. That’s perfectly legal and perfectly normal. It may not fit your narrative that this was a choirboy on his way to a track and field medal at the university he’s putting the final touches on his particle physics doctorate thesis, but that happens every day in America-the difference is that most of your physicists are smart enough to not attack people who are armed.
Maybe you should read up on what the three are being changed with, your self defense claims don’t hold water, why they are in jail wo bond awaiting trial.
Apr 03, 2021, 04:45 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
How am I stifling dialogue when I am asking you to back up your claim?
That is engaging in discussion about your claim, I didn't dismiss it out of hand, I wanted you to support your claim with evidence,

If I had said "Shut up" then I would have been stifling discussion, instead I asked you to engage further in discussion about your claim.
Because you carefully parsed your question to include the fact that he was a multiple time convinct using the same MO, something that was not known to the people he victimized and was killed by. They didn’t know that, they only knew a burglar was thieving his way they their neighborhood and he rapidly closed distance on them before attempting to beat them and take their weapons away from him.

I just wish the third guy would have been less of a wussy and stopped the fight sooner.
Apr 03, 2021, 04:47 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
And who in that fantasy reality thinks a female cheerleader would bumrush the guy with the shotgun and start violently yanking on it?
... while punching the person she was victimizing in the head...
Apr 03, 2021, 04:48 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
As pointed out... three have been charged and may be sitting in jail not having made bail.
Good chance they will be wealthy before this is over.
Apr 03, 2021, 04:50 PM
Registered User Wannabe
Quote:
Read the quote where that came from. The man is literally happy that 'thug' is gone and is simply creating justifications for the killing.
Yes. And I found the use of the word “righteous” very distasteful.
Apr 03, 2021, 05:40 PM
Last seen fleeing Detroit
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
A fundamental rule of the defense, try to make the trial about someone else's misdeeds.

Whether Aubrey was casing or pickin his nose... does not give any one the authority to assault and kill him.
it appears you've forgotten the suspect attacked those who chose to detain him until LEO's arrived.

It was determined the suspect was (at that time) the aggressor.
Apr 03, 2021, 05:45 PM
Whirled Peas
Duplicate post
Apr 03, 2021, 05:46 PM
Whirled Peas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYPILEIT
it appears you've forgotten the suspect attacked those who chose to detain him until LEO's arrived.

It was determined the suspect was (at that time) the aggressor.
It appears you've forgotten the suspects currently detained without parole struck the man they attacked with a vehicle before forcing a direct confrontation and killing him. Had it actually been determined the fellow they killed was the aggressor they'd likely not still be held without parole.
Apr 03, 2021, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
Looks like that was his long time M.O., pretending to be a jogger before, during, and after robbing homes amd businesses and shoplifting:

https://nationalfile.com/blm-martyr-...ic-court-docs/
First line says...
"Ahmaud Arbery was shot by passersby when he jogged through a construction site with work boots."

Well that's obviously rubbish
Business as usual "Dave "
Apr 03, 2021, 06:15 PM
Quote:
It appears you've forgotten the suspects currently detained without parole struck the man they attacked with a vehicle before forcing a direct confrontation and killing him.

Had it actually been determined the fellow they killed was the aggressor they'd likely not still be held without parole.
how was this info obtained.?....was it...

1. Your imagination.

2. Your leftish/progressive projection.?

3. Your inability to provide a supporting link.

4. A combo of all of the above.
Apr 03, 2021, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transit
First line says...
"Ahmaud Arbery was shot by passersby when he jogged through a construction site with work boots."

Well that's obviously rubbish
Business as usual "Dave "
^ Thanks, we realize your inability to understand these events...bc you've never seen/experienced such incidents.

Quick Reply