This thread is privately moderated by Luv_Vintage_RC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 02, 2021, 02:18 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$700.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Ultra Rare Vintage Kyosho Ultima PRO XL Limited Edition

Up for sale is my ultra rare Limited Edition Kysoho "Pro XL". This was the last Ultima model to be produced before Kyosho introduced the Triumph. This is one of the most sought after Ultimas ever made since it had all the latest goodies kyosho had to offer and came out in limited numbers. Everything is brand new with exception of the rims which came from one of my other cars since I had used them on another car 10 years ago...they are mint...a long story though. The only additional upgrades are universal rear shafts. Separate cell battery holders also included...Decals are prefect repros. Price is firm, no offers will be accepted....sorry

No box, or original manual.

Will ship if you pay the costs.
Last edited by Luv_Vintage_RC; Apr 03, 2021 at 07:28 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 03, 2021, 05:58 AM
Trader Rating: 100
Valkrider
Do you have the original box and manual?
Apr 03, 2021, 07:25 AM
Thread OP
Hi, I'm sad to say no longer. The box was rough thanks to having moved through a few houses , and manual unfortunately went missing along the way...i have a copy I acquired online. I planned on picking up a box on ebay as I had seen a few other pass through but haven't put too much focus on the task.

Ps... i still have the original spoiler mounts as the ones in the images are Kyosho upgrades . I have the original unused motor pinion as well.
Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Very interested..
(I have a few ???’s)
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGuy311
Very interested..
(I have a few ???ís)
Sure.... please send me a private message thanks