This thread is privately moderated by moxjett, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 29, 2021, 08:44 AM
Pug Pilot
Thread OP
Discussion

Delta Heaven

I found three awesome delta planes at an estate sale this weekend. Two Balsa USA Force One’s and a Delta Vortex. I love delta airplanes.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 05, 2022, 10:49 PM
Projects measured in years....
I agree... you gotta love delta airplanes! Those are 3 nice looking planes you found. I'd love to see some more photos or videos of them when you get them in the air.

I have a Balsa USA Force One that I picked up at an auction which I refurbished and converted to electric power:

Balsa USA Force One On Ice (1 min 12 sec)

I also have a Balsa USA Northstar which I built and it's a complete blast to fly:

Balsa USA Northstar Flown From The Kayak (4 min 22 sec)

My BTE Delta Vortex kit is still waiting patiently to be built but I'm looking forward to it. I've heard only good things about the quality of the kit and the way it flies.
May 05, 2022, 01:21 PM
Pug Pilot
Thread OP
That Northstar looks awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeTailPilot
I agree... you gotta love delta airplanes! Those are 3 nice looking planes you found. I'd love to see some more photos or videos of them when you get them in the air.

I have a Balsa USA Force One that I picked up at an auction which I refurbished and converted to electric power:

I also have a Balsa USA Northstar which I built and it's a complete blast to fly:

My BTE Delta Vortex kit is still waiting patiently to be built but I'm looking forward to it. I've heard only good things about the quality of the kit and the way it flies.
Jul 09, 2022, 02:14 PM
This is mine.

Quick Reply