Apr 29, 2021, 08:50 AM
EMAX Babyhawk 2 HD - Flywoo 18650 Lionpack - 16 Minute Flight (3 min 50 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2021, 08:43 PM
EMAX Babyhawk 2 HD - Tunnel (3 min 25 sec)
Apr 30, 2021, 06:51 AM
EMAX Babyhawk 2 HD - DJI V2 Goggles DVR Clips (5 min 57 sec)
May 05, 2021, 05:56 PM
Looks like you are having fun with the babyhawk tp...

I'm hoping your knowledge of the little beast might help me have a little more fun, any ideas why it might be stuck in low power mode?

It's not overheating, it's on the latest firmware and I did the region hack (creating the text doc etc) so I'm a little stumped!!
May 05, 2021, 06:38 PM
Learning to crash
Have you turned off temp control? Doesn't it remain in low power until you lift off, then goes to 700mw if its selected.
May 05, 2021, 08:05 PM
hey thanks badgio yeah try what tom said i believe mine is set to auto temp off and says low power mode until i arm, then when i arm i see it switch to 120fps green box in the lower right hand corner, dvr then starts recording automatically to the sd card from that point until i disarm, which i believe you should be able to configure within the goggles display menu, hope you get it sorted out
May 05, 2021, 08:07 PM
EMAX Babyhawk 2 HD - Dark Sky (5 min 28 sec)
May 05, 2021, 11:57 PM
Thanks guys...

I'll give that a go!
May 09, 2021, 11:27 AM
Weirdly the quad is now in full power mode... And I made no changes! ��

But one more question for you clever chaps. It seems to go bonkers when I land, no matter how softly it starts bouncing up and down like a lunatic...

The guys at the shop where I bought it say it's normal, is that right ?
May 09, 2021, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgio
Weirdly the quad is now in full power mode... And I made no changes! ��

But one more question for you clever chaps. It seems to go bonkers when I land, no matter how softly it starts bouncing up and down like a lunatic...

The guys at the shop where I bought it say it's normal, is that right ?
Glad you got it into full power mode however it happened 👍🏼

Re the bouncing when landing, not sure if its normal or not, but yeah mine does that too. I just try to time hitting the disarm switch just before I touch the ground
May 20, 2021, 08:58 AM
I can't get a GPS to work via Softserial. Has anyone succeeded? Even on the RGB (LED_STRIP 1 A00) you can't put a "resource SERIAL_RX 11 A00". Apart from the fact that it does not work in conjunction with "resource SERIAL_TX 11 A02", you no longer have a voltage display because A00 is also occupied by "ADC_BATT 1". I hope that someone has got further. With a development time of 2 1/2 years, Emax could have written a proper manual, including instructions on how to get GPS Rescue up and running ........ but there wasn't enough time.

Edit: Does anyone know which pad is " CAMERA_CONTROL 1 "? B10 seems to be occupied only once.
Last edited by BerndCopter; May 20, 2021 at 09:22 AM.
May 20, 2021, 09:21 AM
Delete
May 20, 2021, 01:51 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
I ordered one, excited to try this form factor The TBS crossfire version came in stock on BG and I got a great deal on it. Now to wait for it to come in on the slow boat. Also, the props for this finally came in stock locally too -- I held off, because I didn't want to buy a quad that I wasn't going to be able to buy the correct props for.
May 21, 2021, 06:15 AM
You were "lucky" again, the sale was discontinued at Banggood. After such a short time ......, was there too many complaints? By the way, the propellers were available from Ali right from the start.
May 21, 2021, 12:51 PM
(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
I think it simply went quickly, I got it for $30 off the whole deal, so it was really enticing.

I didn't know the props were also available at aliexpress, but that's good to know as well.

Quick Reply