Jul 31, 2021, 04:51 PM
Just Plane Nutts
You may still receive it. So curious as to what "it" will actually be. You decide...

Latest blog entry: My You-Tube channel
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2021, 04:54 PM
youtube.com/SukoRC
Since the OP is still active on RCG, I can only assume it must be something really emberassing. But regardless, I'm surprised he hasn't shared what he received, if only for the lulz.
Jul 31, 2021, 05:33 PM
nothing to be embarrassed about.i fell for a huey helicopter. it was badass. 19.95 shiped from overseas. 3 months later i got a matchbox toy copter. oh wait.... yeah thats embarrassing .especially after i get on my wife all the time falling for telemarketeers sales pitches. repeat after me,if its too good to be true it usually is. the anticipation of a military rc copter for 20 bucks was fun though.

Quick Reply