Apr 16, 2021, 02:11 PM
Slow Flyer
Air Screw, where are you? Did you get "air-screwed"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by microflitedude
I ordered one for giggles, like you with paypal and credit card. Expect a refund this afternoon; wonder if the seller makes off with any of the funds before getting nuked.

Air Screw, did your tracking # go anywhere?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2021, 09:39 PM
I’m still waiting on delivery of whatever I may receive. The last tracking update was on March 31st, Received by the carrier / Flight Departure. Apparently, it’s waiting on a flight. I expect there should be some further movement soon and will be sure to post pictures of whatever is received.
Apr 19, 2021, 11:14 PM
Slow Flyer
Waiting on flight departure - That is pretty normal in the current environment. Wishing for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air_Screw
Iím still waiting on delivery of whatever I may receive. The last tracking update was on March 31st, Received by the carrier / Flight Departure. Apparently, itís waiting on a flight. I expect there should be some further movement soon and will be sure to post pictures of whatever is received.
Apr 20, 2021, 04:27 PM
Ebay listing is dead. Link won't work.
Apr 28, 2021, 10:01 AM
Fly Low Fly Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by billkater
Ebay listing is dead. Link won't work.
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. It was most likely taken down to false advertising/scam.

I always buy products that are shipped from USA. It doesn't matter if it's chinese made (almost everything is), but buying from a US seller supports our local stores, arrives faster at your doorstep, and is easier to return or solve any issues.

Quick Reply