Mar 29, 2021, 09:10 AM
Gravity is patient............
Quote:
Originally Posted by asae
understood that the transmitter can get overheated thus damaged if without antenna, but going back to my original intention, antenna will still be attached, although it's an 5.8ghz antenna (not tuned for 2.4), would this be considered still as no antenna?
Agreed, I suspect even with the mismatch, it's probably nowhere near as bad as no antenna.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 29, 2021, 09:13 AM
I don’t know that it is attached. The original has two separate linear antennae in there. I would assume the connector has two attachment locations , one for each.
Mar 29, 2021, 09:23 AM
Gravity is patient............
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpstar
I donít know that it is attached. The original has two separate linear antennae in there. I would assume the connector has two attachment locations , one for each.
No it's a single dual band antenna with one rpsma connector.
Apr 08, 2021, 08:58 PM
These look really good, and more compact too. Just wondering though, is this a paid advert?
Apr 20, 2021, 07:00 PM

Worth it?

Has anyone done a real world test with these to see if there's a noticeable difference versus stock antennas?
Apr 30, 2021, 06:31 PM
I'd love to know if by putting on 5.8 only antennas, that I wont damage the 2.4 in the process.
May 02, 2021, 09:41 PM
fly by night
Quote:
Originally Posted by trig2
Has anyone done a real world test with these to see if there's a noticeable difference versus stock antennas?

I tested the stock antennas vs the TrueRC singularity antennas. The verdict is in: the goggles fit nicely inside my everything-case with the TrueRC antennas and not with the OEM antennas TrueRC for the win.

Other than that .. I have experienced no noticeable difference between them in terms of RF performance.
May 04, 2021, 04:02 PM
Understanding your DJI FPV v2 goggles and Antenna Choicea (4 min 57 sec)

Quick Reply