Oct 07, 2021, 06:32 PM
Hopefully i can straighten the channel out and give it another go. Ill try lowering the link on the aileron horns for a little more rate, but i think the 4" is quite the mismatch for the tail, the thing trys to bite its tail like a dog!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 18, 2021, 07:08 PM
Thread OP
Individual gear legs? No problem... cut a shallow groove across the engine mount, drill holes for the 90 degree ends of the legs and secure with metal landing gear straps. Simple and easy, with minimum hardware and weight!! Make the groove depth a little less than the thickness of the wire. I make several passes on a table saw. Make sure the wires fit snugly in the groove. Practice on scrap material. Have used this for several years with no failures.

EalyB
Oct 18, 2021, 07:21 PM
Pro Bro 415
Yes! EalyB's method would also work great for individual gear legs.
Oct 18, 2021, 07:42 PM
Good idea, makes better use of short pieces of rod rather then a long one with the extra bends.

Quick Reply