Mar 14, 2021, 12:09 PM
Suspended Account
Well, you should have met your quota of 'other guinea pigs to test it for me", then!
Last edited by Norman Adlam; Mar 14, 2021 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Fixed typo
Mar 14, 2021, 12:14 PM
Did I use that one?
Mar 14, 2021, 12:26 PM
We are all still guinea pigs. You would be wrong to think otherwise.
Mar 14, 2021, 12:28 PM
turn, turn, turn.
There needs to be a way to identify people who have been vaccinated.

People that aren't vaccinated, need to maintain mitigation rules.
Mar 14, 2021, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
There needs to be a way to identify people who have been vaccinated.

People that aren't vaccinated, need to maintain mitigation rules.
Unless you are at the Southern border of the U.S. biden is inviting evertbody to come in whether they have co vid or not. Don't care if you are carrying drugs, or have a criminal record. EVERYBODY is welcome to come into the U.S.
Mar 14, 2021, 02:33 PM
Kenny's right. We need a system which clearly and openly identifies the scum of society who threaten everyone's lives, visible to all at all times. We could always go back to an old tried and tested system that worked very well to protect the decent folk from the dangerous terrorists of the time.

Even better, just dispense with the formalities and round them all up and get them out of civilized society altogether.

Mar 14, 2021, 04:42 PM
Not THAT Ira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybird
You have to wonder when every other commercial on regular TV says how "safe and effective" the vaccines are. (we are from the government and we are here to help. Uh. huh. sure)

They are experimental and everyone signs a consent saying so. No one knows if they are safe and or effective at this point. Effective would need to mean more than you just dont die. Most don't die from it anyway. Effective hopefully proves to be unable to pass, and unable to get except for maybe the sniffles. Experimental means unknown at this time. A good sign is that infection rates are going down, probably related to herd immunity from so many having it and vaccine combo. Masks in my opinion never did much. Masks have been in use for a year as the infections spread like wildfire. Any question of effectiveness of masks relate in un-scientific nonsense answers.

There are more red flags around this than a Chinese May Day parade.

The very first thing manufacturers did was ask for, and receive, a waiver from liability.
The CEO of Moderna just revealed that HE hasn't taken this stuff.
There are PLENTY of highly qualified people who have (or have tried) to voice concerns, but they are being largely censored by the media (who receives huge money from big pharma as sponsors).
There is a full on marketing campaign using every angle in the book to push these vaccines. Artificial scarcity (better get down there! ), personalizing (you need YOUR vaccine!) Shaming (think of your family and others) and lots of other Madison Ave applied psychology I'm sure you can spot.
After all the easy ones have been sold will be the move to overt arm twisting and pressure tactics. If you do not submit to the jab, your activities will be restricted (already happening to some degree) employment threatened ect.
When it is down to only hard core objectors (they will be labeled in a way to subject them to public, pier pressure and ridicule) there will be fines and possible threats of jail.

Then the virus will mutate enough that these vaccines will not be very effective and we will start all over with a new round of shots.
The up side is that this may take long enough for the actual testing (people now being vaccinated) should hopefully begin to reveal any long term side effects.

Geez, it's almost like this was planned in advance. Oh wait, it was.....
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...accine-safety/
Mar 14, 2021, 04:58 PM
Retired USAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
There are more red flags around this than a Chinese May Day parade.

The very first thing manufacturers did was ask for, and receive, a waiver from liability.
The CEO of Moderna just revealed that HE hasn't taken this stuff.
There are PLENTY of highly qualified people who have (or have tried) to voice concerns, but they are being largely censored by the media (who receives huge money from big pharma as sponsors).
There is a full on marketing campaign using every angle in the book to push these vaccines. Artificial scarcity (better get down there! ), personalizing (you need YOUR vaccine!) Shaming (think of your family and others) and lots of other Madison Ave applied psychology I'm sure you can spot.
After all the easy ones have been sold will be the move to overt arm twisting and pressure tactics. If you do not submit to the jab, your activities will be restricted (already happening to some degree) employment threatened ect.
When it is down to only hard core objectors (they will be labeled in a way to subject them to public, pier pressure and ridicule) there will be fines and possible threats of jail.

Then the virus will mutate enough that these vaccines will not be very effective and we will start all over with a new round of shots.
The up side is that this may take long enough for the actual testing (people now being vaccinated) should hopefully begin to reveal any long term side effects.

Geez, it's almost like this was planned in advance. Oh wait, it was.....
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...accine-safety/

Can you cite the source that shows the Moderna CEO hasn't taken it?

As for the “censorship”, that was part of a pandemic exercise of “what if’s”. I would be more surprised to find they DIDN’T want to stifle misinformation. It’s a common practice in mass casualty exercises.
Mar 15, 2021, 01:17 AM
Not THAT Ira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra1365
Can you cite the source that shows the Moderna CEO hasn't taken it?

As for the “censorship”, that was part of a pandemic exercise of “what if’s”. I would be more surprised to find they DIDN’T want to stifle misinformation. It’s a common practice in mass casualty exercises.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/14/pfiz...t-in-line.html
Mar 15, 2021, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
So... it wasn't Moderna... and the reason wasn't out of fear of the vaccine?

Facts matter.
Mar 15, 2021, 04:53 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
I'll get it eventually. I have no issues taking it.

Then maybe, if I'm allowed, I can have a small gathering on the 4th of july in my back yard and do a little BBQ.
Mar 15, 2021, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
I probably won't get it. I'm an old man, have COPD but not worried about it.
Covid LOVES COPD. You really should get the vax.
Mar 15, 2021, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
Covid LOVES COPD. You really should get the vax.
Yep. The covid really likes high BMI and diabetes too.
Mar 15, 2021, 06:41 AM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
I probably won't get it. I'm an old man, have COPD but not worried about it.
Man, Mike, get it. What's the worst case scenario? You're already old and living on bonus time (by your own metric of not expecting to see this year). I won't die if I get covid, well not a significant chance of dying, I'm super young. I'll still get the vaccine though. You on the other hand, with your age and COPD you've likely got a 10%+ chance of dying if you get covid. Why risk that buddy? I'm sure your wife isn't that anxious to get rid of you.
Mar 15, 2021, 07:17 AM
turn, turn, turn.
President Biden is about to spend 125 million on a plan to convince people to get vaccinated.

The responsibility for this expenditure, lies solely on the people who have pooh poohed the vaccination.

Quick Reply