Traxxas Xmaxx 8S Saw Blade Wheels on Frozen Lake

This has to be one of the coolest videos from the winter months. YouTuber Fivo Nine took his Traxxas Xmaxx out to a frozen lake for some fun.

Splash

Saw Blades as Wheels???

This has to be one of the coolest videos from the winter months. YouTuber Fivo Nine took his Traxxas Xmaxx out to a frozen lake for some fun. Normally that would be interesting all on its own as the 8S Xmaxx is a beast of a truck, but he had something different in mind. He replaced the wheels with SAW BLADES!!!

Man does it look mean and wow does it work extremely well. In one scene, the saw blades cut right into the ice. This does fall under the don't try this at home category as it is a seriously dangerous machine. The saw blades dig into the ice and provide great traction, so much so, that the Xmaxx was able to pull the driver while he slides along on his shoes. That is crazy! You have to see this video which I'll embed below. Enjoy and let us know what you think by replying to this thread.

Mar 09, 2021, 03:25 PM
FL, Sanford
this is on the same level as attaching razor blades on rc heli.
Mar 09, 2021, 03:41 PM
DFS#000178
And yet they tell us to worry about people with drones..
Mar 11, 2021, 09:01 AM
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
Good luck finding anyone willing to serve as turn marshalls for the races

I wonder how he knows that it'll ruin your carpet?
Mar 12, 2021, 07:47 PM
Me and a guy with a mustache
Or you could do it with a real car:

Testing Saw Blade Wheels on Frozen Lake! (12 min 6 sec)

Saw Blade Car Wheels Destroy Everything! (12 min 16 sec)

Quick Reply