This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 06, 2021, 12:51 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hot Glue Cam

Hehehehehe Believe it or not !

Yeah , thats a hotgucam .

Short Story Time .

I got me these ELE cams a long time ago when they were like all the rage ! The all black cam suffered a LCD fail , as in it simply stopped working . But the cam recorded video just fine , I just had no LCD image .
Recently the other ELE cam has started corrupting video ..
Its a dull - windy Saturday afternoon - so what to do ?

I know , I will butcher the corrupted cam for it's LCD screen and also to see how the cam is ass-embled
Having removed the LCD screen from the corrupting cam I did a LCD swap ..
Black cam now has a working LCD screen , but .......

Was the original LCD screen faulty ?
So I plugged it into the now some what FUBAR ELE cam to see if the screen worked ...

Oh yeah , it worked ! What a terrible dilemma , the FUBAR cam might actually still function ( ok it was corrupting video ) . But it is a dull Saturday afternoon , so what else to do ? Yeah , just got to Frankenstein it back together with some hot glue .
Actually , I only had some 4 spare cams .. I could have just tossed the corrupting cam in the rubbish bin and swapped in one of the parked cams . But that would simply have meant I was still bored !
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply