This thread is privately moderated by amilcar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 05, 2021, 04:52 PM
Trader Rating: 48
Thread OP
$2,700.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Flyer pilot sailboat

I built it from gary plans ,it's new never in the water I have a lot of pics if need it , took me over one year other than the sails I made every piece of it, if you are a builder you will understand the work it takes,anyway I did not cut any corners as you can see has carl sails too (they are not cheap)all hitec servos all funtional pulleys etc etc the hull was fiberglassed and painted plus all the deck details hatches etc etc it was build out of plywood ,the keel it was build as of aluminum and lead , I'm working on the riging for the sails will be done next week,I'll prefer not to deal with shipping weights as per plan 18lbs and it's a bid big boat even when tacking the mast apart ,I even build the display stand for it ,just google gary bearspace website for details theres plenty videos on youtube about this boat so u can get more info there pick up in nj 07628
Last edited by amilcar; Mar 08, 2021 at 02:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 07, 2021, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Beautiful
Mar 07, 2021, 06:01 PM
Trader Rating: 48
Thread OP
Thanks ...it's really nice to be honest

Quick Reply