This thread is privately moderated by UpNup, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 03, 2021, 10:45 PM
Who are these that fly?
Thread OP
Discussion

Being UpNup

UpNup has several meanings to me.

1. A little electric Champ I started out with flew up and up and out of sight about the time that I discovered RCgroups.com. I needed a handle and chose this one.

2. A person who is on the up and up is someone I admire. It’s all about integrity. J R Ewing on Dallas was asked how he could be so terrible to others. He said, “It’s easy if you have no integrity.” I would like for others to see me as a follower of Jesus who walks the talk. A guy that can be trusted, valued, genuine, and honest.

My life verse from the Bible is Philippians 2:13: “For it is God who is at work in you to will and to act according to His good purpose.” That’s a pretty high calling.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply