Nov 30, 2021, 12:37 AM
Anyone have a pinout for the board? I am trying to find a free serial to connect to the DJI air unit. I see pins for TX and RX 7 that seem free but no idea what serial they line up with. There is no serial 7 in the parameter list. Thanks for any info.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2021, 05:36 PM
Jon B
Really interested in the Swan K1 Pro from HEQ as a platform for mapping. I have it in my head that the kind of projects I want to do involve larger areas so thought something like this would work better. The one thing I don't know about is whether creating 3D maps from images at this oblique angle will cause any issues? Do I need to mount the camera more downward-facing? Should they be corrected for distortion before processing? Interested in the experiences of others running mapping missions and generating photogrammetry artifacts.
Nov 30, 2021, 09:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by techspy
Anyone have a pinout for the board? I am trying to find a free serial to connect to the DJI air unit. I see pins for TX and RX 7 that seem free but no idea what serial they line up with. There is no serial 7 in the parameter list. Thanks for any info.
Please post here when you find it!

Quick Reply