Mar 02, 2021, 01:28 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Hi. Just joined, from Brisbane QUEENSLAND , Australia.
I have just purchased a Skywalker x8 black and would like to chase up some advice, suggestions, opinions as to what components would be best suited to the application I have intended for the aircraft.
1. I am a novice but pretty quick on the uptake.
2. I am looking to utilise the aircraft in an agricultural and pastoral environment. Speed and height are not important, endurance and flight time are important.
3. Looking to do aerial observation/mustering livestock (sheep and cattle), infrastructure inspection (fences, watering points).
4 . Pastoral analysis involving multi spectrum imagery.
5 aerial photography mapping ect.

So to begin with looking at the best specs for the motor, prop, navigation and remote control hardware. Happy to receive all advice. Will clarify any required info as we go along. Thanks guys for all your assistance
Ted Middleton
to remove ads between posts
May 06, 2021, 03:28 AM
Mr Birdie ~ Flight Expert
Hi Ted,

Look for a Skywalker thread in FPV planes, you would get an idea of power setups for it there.

Good luck

Quick Reply