Feb 24, 2021, 01:31 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Issues getting my sky controller to to connect with my disco error says no Internet c

Issues getting my sky controller to to connect with my disco error says no Internet connection
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2021, 01:33 PM
Thread OP
My Parrot disco Won’t connect to my sky controller to it says no Internet connection even though my Wi-Fi is only connected to the disco it shows a checkmark it is connected to 10 cops back and says no Internet connection I’m confused
Feb 27, 2021, 07:55 PM
Thread OP
I think I figured out what the issue is with the disco and the controller is not connecting I think if you’re using an iPhone and you’re on the most current version that’s the issue because I moved mine over to a android tablet and it connected right up

Quick Reply